Product News: Software
Software enables testing/simulation of messaging platforms.
Press Release Summary:
March 6, 2009 - SOAPSonar and SOAPSimulator v4.5 offer features for asynchronous message testing with native IBM MQ and JMS support for messaging platforms such as JBoss, WebLogic, Tibco, OpenJMS, and Nirvana. They include mixed mode JMS, MQ, and HTTP service simulation with runtime variables across simulation protocols. WS-Policy consumption and policy generation, WSDL Scorecard and Scoring Rule definition interface, and ISO Schematron/Schematron v1.5 message validation are also incorporated.
Original Press Release
Crosscheck Networks Launches v4.5 of Service Testing and Simulation
Press release date: February 23, 2009
- WS-Policy consumption and policy generation
- WSDL Scorecard and Scoring Rule definition interface
- Selective XSD schema validation
- ISO Schematron and Schematron 1.5 message validation
- SmartCard interfaces with dynamic certificate alias mappings
- Real-time simulation monitoring enhancements Built on patent-pending technology, SOAPSonar and SOAPSimulator empower you with state-of-the art testing and simulation feature for enterprise-quality service deployments. Pricing and Availability Version 4.5 is available for immediate download from the Crosscheck Networks web site at http://www.crosschecknet.com/. Existing customers can upgrade to the latest version directly within the product interface. Deployment models include floating and instance based licensing as well as subscription or perpetual pricing. Pricing starts at $799. About Crosscheck Networks Crosscheck Networks mission is to provide products for deploying robust, resilient, and reliable web services. Crosscheck Networks testing products provide simple, intuitive features that can be effectively utilized by all IT personnel throughout the service deployment lifecycle. Crosscheck Networks provides a comprehensive end-point simulation framework to allow developers and testers to parallelize efforts and compress project timelines by eliminating resource contention and project dependencies. The Crosscheck Networks testing and simulation solutions ensure that developers, testers, support engineers, compliance officers, and business owners are successful in optimizing service deployments. Visit Crosscheck Networks at http://www.crosschecknet.com/. Source: Crosscheck Networks, Inc. CONTACT: Rizwan Mallal of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., +1-617-938-3956 Web Site: http://www.crosschecknet.com/