Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Screw Lock Coolant Nozzles offer tool-free installation.
Press Release Summary:
January 27, 2014 - Offering alternative to traditional brass/steel balls and soft copper or aluminum tubing, Blu-Ball™ Nozzles are made of medical grade plastic with no tubing to crimp and restrict flow. Nozzles will not clog or gum up and will not scratch or mar parts. Available in variety of sizes and lengths to fit most machines, products work with water based or oil coolant and are suitable for high-pressure applications.
Original Press Release
Introducing Blu-Balls® the First Alternative to Expensive Screw Lock Coolant Nozzles
Press release date: January 27, 2014
At 20% the cost of traditional metal and copper tubing coolant nozzles, the patent pending Blu-Ball nozzles deliver superior performance in coolant management.
Blu-Balls deliver 20% more coolant then traditional ball & tube designs.
• Easy to Install – No tools required
• Fits most all machines with a variety of sizes and lengths
• No more kinked tubes
• Will not clog or gum up
• Wont scratch or mar your parts
• Works with water based or oil coolant
• Larger orifice means more coolant at the cutting site.
• Tube tips wont collapse if trimmed
• Tough design they withstand the occasional impact of tooling without kinking
• COST MUCH LESS
Check us out at www.Blu-Ball.com
Blu-Ball is a registered trademark of Telemark CNC, LLC.