Product News: Mechanical Components & Assemblies
Rod Guides feature hydrodynamic design.
Press Release Summary:
July 27, 2012 - Intended for progressing cavity downhole pumping applications, Era® CrossOver(TM) High Performance Rod Guides are manufactured from engineered plastics, enhanced with performance additives to withstand well conditions up to 500°F. Hydrodynamic design helps keep fluid closer to laminar flow around guide and minimizes chance of gas breakout, while concave body channel allows wider vanes and low fluid drag. DuraGuide(TM) wear indicators provide visual confirmation of remaining erodible material.
Original Press Release
New Era® CrossOver(TM) High Performance Rod Guides Feature Hydrodynamic Design to Keep Fluid Closer to Laminar Flow
Press release date: July 21, 2012
· Reduced hydraulic drag force maximizes carrier bar loads on the downstroke
· Wider vanes for maximum surface bearing area
· Custom designed for each rod and tubing size to allow maximum vane width and optimum bypass area
· Nominal tubing sizes: 2", 2 1/2", 3"
· DuraGuide(TM) wear indicators provide easy visual confirmation of remaining erodible material on guides
· All materials available Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group can recommend the proper rod guide design, material, spacing and auxiliary equipment for both beam and progressing cavity pump applications using its proprietary Rod Guide Advisory Program (RGAP(TM)) software along with its years of well monitoring and performance tracking. Wellbore deviations, dynamometer readings, workover histories, well operating conditions, completion information and production data are all used to properly select the most effective New Era rod guide design, material and spacing for each well. Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group manufactures and markets a wide variety of products for use in the discovery and recovery segments of the oil and gas industry. Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group's products include the following: Hamer® Line Blinds; Hercules® Wellheads, Valves, Stuffing Boxes, and artificial lift accessories; Magnum® Needle Valves; standard and customized Moyno® Down-Hole Pumps; Moyno® Guardian(TM) Variable Speed Drives; Moyno® Surface Pumps, Moyno® Tri-Phaze Systems; Moyno® and Moyno® ERT(TM) Power Sections; Moyno® HTD(TM) High Temperature Down-Hole Pumps; Moyno® ElectroFlo(TM) Generators; New Era® Rod Guides; Resun® Plug Valves; RODEC(TM) Tubing Rotators, artificial lift accessories and down-hole tools; StayTite® Swing Joints; Yale® SafeClamp(TM) Closure; Yale® Closures and Hammer Unions; SENTRY® Closures; T3 Annular Blowout Preventers; T3 Shear Rams; T3 Choke & Kill Manifolds; T3 Wellheads; T3 HXE G3 Choke; T3 Frac Manifold; T3 CVC Digital Control Choke and T3 HPT(TM) Extreme Service Gate Valve. With facilities in the U.S., Belgium, Venezuela, Australia and Canada, Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group readily serves customers worldwide. Please forward Canadian reader service inquiries to Greg Thompson, Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group, 510 - 5th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 3S2, Phone: (403) 952-9588 Fax: (403) 264-2204 E-mail: email@example.com Please forward U.S. reader service inquiries to Angel Santos, Robbins & Myers Energy Services Group, 10586 Highway 75 North, Willis, TX, 77378. Phone: (936) 890-1064, Fax: (936) 890-9595, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org