Product News: Construction Equipment and Supplies
Ride-On Roller Screed utilizes 8 in. diameter paving tubes.
Press Release Summary:
June 19, 2012 - Powered by 44 hp Kubota Turbo Diesel engine, RS800 Series Rollerscreed is available in widths of 14-34 ft with working widths of 12-32 ft. Ride-on steerable machine features 4 lights located on front and back, emergency kill switches on both ends and operator panel, adjustable seat and armrests, and manual crank removable dolly jacks with foam-filled pneumatic tires. Drive tube and paving tube scrapers are provided to eliminate concrete built-up.
Original Press Release
Allen Introduces the All New RS844 ROLLERSCREED
Press release date: May 31, 2012
Allen RS844 ROLLERSCREED standard features include:
· 44 HP Kubota Turbo Diesel Engine
· Four Lights located on the Front and Back of machine
· Manual crank removable dolly jacks with foam filled pneumatic tires
· Emergency kill switches on both ends of machine and operator panel
· Adjustable Seat and Arm Rests
· 8" diameter polyurethane coated drive rollers
· Sectionalized truss style overhead mainframe
· Drive Tube and Paving Tube Scrapers to eliminate concrete build up on tubes
Allen RS844 ROLLERSCREED optional features include:
· 8" split reversible auger for machines up to 26' wide
· Powered Spray System for retardant application
· Hydraulic Up/Down Dolly Jack System
· Tow bar to move around jobsite with pick-up truck
· Front and rear walkways and counter balance tube
Allen Engineering Corporation is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets equipment for concrete placing, finishing, and paving professionals with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
Allen Engineering Corporation is family-owned and their Allen Equipment is American-Made. Allen Equipment is sold through a network of "concrete-focused" dealers and rental centers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC web site at www.alleneng.com.