Product News: Electronic Components & Devices
RF Clock IC offers optimal jitter performance, output speed.
Press Release Summary:
November 13, 2012 -
Supplied in 48-lead LFCSP, AD9525 achieves absolute broadband RMS jitter of 83 fs (1 kHz to 100 MHz offset) at 245.76 MHz, including jitter contribution from external VCO, and supports up to 3.6 GHz output speed. IC operates from 3.3 supply and over -40Â°C to 85Â°C range and offers 8 LVPECL and 1 LVPECL SYNC outputs. With 25 ps output-to-output skew, product suits communications and instrumentation equipment that require high-speed data conversion and optimized SNR performance.
Original Press Release
RF Clock IC Achieves Industry's Best Jitter Performance and Fastest Output Speed to Meet Demands of High-Speed Data Converters
Press release date: October 30, 2012
• View product page, download data sheet and order samples: www.analog.com/en/clock-and-timing/clock-generation-and-distribution/ad9525/products/product.html
• Learn more about ADI’s clock generation and distribution technology: www.analog.com/en/clock-and-timing/clock-generation-and-distribution/products/index.html
• View discussions on clocking and timing on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/clock_and_timing
Key Features of the AD9525 RF Clock IC
• RMS jitter:
- 83 fs @ 245.76 MHZ (1 kHz to 100 MHz)
- 46 fs @ 245.76 MHz (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
• Maximum output speed: 3.6 GHz
• Output-to-output skew: 25 ps
• Number of outputs: 8 LVPECL and 1 LVPECL SYNC
• Supply voltage: 3.3 V
|Product||Availability||Operating Temperature Range||Price each in 1,000 quantity||Packaging|
|AD9525||NOW||-40°C to 85°C||$8.33||48-lead LFCSP|
The AD9525 RF Clock complements ADI’s high-speed data converter portfolio.
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the SP 500 Index. www.analog.com.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/
You are receiving this transmission on behalf of Analog Devices Inc. If you would like to stop receiving this correspondence simply send an email to PR_optout@analog.com.
Analog Devices, Inc. Corporate Communications Department, Three Technology Way, Norwood, MA 02062
Jim Surber, 336-605-4365
Andrew MacLellan, 617-897-8270