Product News: Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Quad-SPI Host Adapter supports up to 200 Mbps throughput.
Press Release Summary:
August 13, 2012 - Featuring 60 MHz clock rates, USB-powered BusPro-S enables engineers to save development time by providing low level control of Serial Peripheral Interface buses for generation of SPI messages and programming SPI memory. Unit provides user selectable interface voltages down to 1.8 V; standard, dual, quad, and 3-wire mode support; and 8 independent slave select signals. BusPro-S is controlled by included SPI Exerciser software using two modules: Debugger and Programmer.
Original Press Release
Corelis Introduces High-Speed Quad-SPI Host Adapter
Press release date: August 6, 2012
· 60 MHz clock rates with up to 200 Mb/s throughput.
· Standard, dual, quad, and 3-wire mode support.
· User selectable interface voltages down to 1.8V.
· Eight independent slave select signals.
· Powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) with a complete command script editor.
· Royalty-free Application Programming Interface (API). The BusPro-S is controlled by the included SPI Exerciser software using two modules: Debugger and Programmer. The Debugger module features a command script interface with individual tabs for concurrent command sessions. All communications from the Debugger module are recorded and displayed in a detailed transaction log. The Programmer module enables fast, convenient insystem erase, program, verify, and read operations for both standard and multi-IO non-volatile memory components using an included library of common Flash and EEPROM device models. "SPI continues to thrive due to its robust simplicity," comments Ryan Jones, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at Corelis. "While extremely simple, the SPI bus offers a tremendous amount of power and flexibility. We've designed our software in such a way that it provides a clean, intuitive interface, yet still offers users unhindered access to that power and flexibility." The BusPro-S comes complete with hardware, software, and cables. It is being offered at an introductory list price of $675 and is available for purchase through the Corelis online store: www.corelis.com/store/. About Corelis
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry's broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease of use and dedication to customer service. Copyright © 2012 Corelis, Inc. All rights reserved. Corelis, the Corelis logo, and BusPro-S are trademarks of Corelis, Inc. SPI is a trademark of Motorola. All other company and product names may be trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.