Product News: Fasteners & Hardware
PVC Coated Sealing Locknuts feature integral sleeve on reverse side.
Press Release Summary:
February 23, 2017 -
Designed for fitting securely over circumference, PVC Coated Sealing Locknuts feature built-in gasket at face of locknut. Allowing sleeve to thread on 2 ½ threads, units feature specially formulated, UL recognized gasket and sleeves. Locknuts can be tightened by using strap-wrench and lube and are used with water and oils.
Original Press Release
New PVC Coated Sealing Locknut from Plasti-Bond Properly Protects Conduit Systems Against Water, Oils, and Other Liquids
Press release date: February 21, 2017
Plasti-Bond's "PVC Coated Sealing Locknut" features include:
- Built-in gasket at the face of a locknut to provide a positive seal against water, oils, and other liquids against the hub of a connected fitting.
- An integral sleeve on the reverse side of the locknut is designed to fit securely over the circumference of the adjacent coated conduit.
- Extra thin construction which allows the sleeve to thread on only 2-1/2 threads leaving at least seven threads for complete engagement of the conduit to its connected fitting.
- Gasket and sleeves made of specially formulated and UL-recognized PVC materials, tested for aging-resistant compressive and tensile properties.
- A simple design which allows for easy installation and tightening over conduit threads at joints throughout the system. The only tools required for tightening include a strap-wrench and lube to assist the fitted sleeve over PVC-coated conduit.
For more information on the Plasti-Bond PVC Coated Sealing Locknut: https://plastibond.com/form-8-condulet-bodies