Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Parallel and Angular Grippers feature customizable design.
Press Release Summary:
November 20, 2012 - Featuring Hardcoat® coated adapter jaws, 2-Finger Parallel and Angular Grippers provide opening and closing force of 16–320 N and 11–470 N, respectively. For 2-finger angular gripper, repeat accuracy is up to ±0.01 mm. Sensors with PNP or NPN output are optionally available for part monitoring. Grippers meet needs of applications in automotive, food, medical, packaging, and plastics processing industries.
Original Press Release
FIPA Presents: Extended Parallel & Angular Gripper Product Line
Press release date: November 7, 2012
CARY, North Carolina – FIPA Inc. (FIPA.com) today announced the extension of its line of Parallel and Angular Grippers.
Thanks to the innovative design, the new grippers are customizable, allow for high flexibility, outstanding process reliablility and are suitable for fast duty cycles. "The constantly growing product range of gripper components is just one more way FIPA is supporting its clients in optimizing workflow processes,” says Rainer Mehrer, President & CEO of FIPA.
FIPA Parallel and Angular Grippers at a Glance:
- Powerful Gripping Action: The right opening and closing force for nearly any application. (2-finger Parallel Gripper: 16-320 N; 2-finger Angular Gripper: 11-470 N)
- High Process Reliability: Robust design with Hartcoat® coated adapter jaws. Sensors with PNP or NPN output are optionally available for part monitoring.
- Customized Gripper Jaws: Upon request, FIPA manufactures application-specific gripper jaws according to customer specifications.
- Precise Gripping: High repeat accuracy up to ± 0.01 mm with 2-finger Angular Gripper
- Meeting Needs of Variety of Applications: Electronics, automotive, food, medical, packaging, plastics processing industries
FIPA Inc. was founded in 2006 as a fully owned subsidiary of FIPA GmbH. As an international company in the fields of vacuum technology and gripper systems, FIPA specializes in the development and distribution of quality products and innovative system solutions for material flow. Founded in 1985, FIPA GmbH’s headquarter is in Ismaning (Munich), Germany. The company has registered continuous growth over the years. For comprehensive information and the latest news, please visit FIPA.com.