Product News: Welding Equipment & Supplies
Orbital Welding System operates in confined spaces.
Press Release Summary:
February 20, 2013 - With all components housed inÂ APEX™ Mobile Workstation, APEX™ 2100 featuresÂ low profileÂ HELIX™ T55 Weld Head and gear-driven track ring system. Controller with pendant delivers integrated and synchronized system to monitor, adjust, and control welding parameters throughout welding process, while capturing all welding information and data for analytical and statistical reporting. Cool ArcÂ® 55 Water Cooler, integrating with Power WaveÂ® S500 multi-process power source, cools torches up to 500 A.
Original Press Release
Lincoln Electric Adds the New APEX(TM) 2100 Orbital Welding System
Press release date: February 13, 2013
New APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System features:
• NEW! APEX™ 2100 Orbital Controller with pendant delivers a fully integrated and synchronized system to monitor, adjust and control welding parameters throughout the welding process, while capturing all welding information and data for future analytical and statistical reporting.
• NEW! HELIX™ T55 Weld Head and patent-pending gear-driven track ring system are designed to be a complete, lightweight welding solution that is easy to install and position on pipes. The sleek and low-profile design allows the HELIX™ T55 to weld in confined or restricted spaces and in locations with lack of visibility.
• Power Wave® S500, a multi-process power source provides exceptional performance for welding on thicker materials. The Power Wave® S500 delivers an extremely fast arc response, includes more than 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application, and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.
• Cool Arc® 55 Water Cooler, designed to integrate with the Power Wave® S-Series power sources, reliably cools torches rated up to 500 amps.
• NEW! APEX™ Mobile Workstation is a heavy-duty, industrial cabinet that houses all the APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System components.
This innovative solution was developed to meet application demands under a variety of environmental conditions, to achieve high productivity rates through advanced system performance, and reduce field serviceability and downtime. The system provides consistent and repeatable weld quality by reducing weld defects.
For more information on Lincoln Electric’s APEX™ 2100 Orbital Welding System, call (888) 355-3213 or visit www.lincolnelectric.com to obtain bulletin E9.600 or E9.610.
The Lincoln Electric Company, headquartered in Cleveland, OH, is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, fume control systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market.
Attn: Magazine Staff – Please send prospect lead inquiries only to Lincoln Electric c/o Ultimate Lead Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 739, Berea, OH 44017 or via email to Lincoln@ultlead.com.
Greg Coleman – email@example.com or 216.383.2462