Product News: Chemical Processing & Waste Management
Oil and Filter Recycler processes 13 barrels of filters in 1 hr.
Press Release Summary:
January 28, 2014 - Able to process large volumes of various filters, Oil and Filter Recycler has 10 in. cylinder design that develops up to 196,000 lb of force. Optional cart dumper accepts 55 gal barrels or plastic carts of filters and has oil pocket, while optional sorting table with integral screen and drain allows dumping of partially oil-filled barrels. Along with heavy-duty construction, features include 2 disposal openings, feed hopper, metering scoop, and discharge chute.
Original Press Release
Bright Technologies' Oil and Filter Recycler Outperforms the Competition
Press release date: January 27, 2014
Hopkins, Michigan– Bright Technologies, a division of Sebright Products, Inc. and a leader in wet waste disposal, announces the release of its innovative Oil and Filter Recycler, which can process up to 13 barrels of filters, from imports to semi sizes, in one hour.
The Bright Technologies Oil and Filter Recycler is the solution to large volumes of oil filters. Its heavy-duty construction allows it to perform superior oil recovery using innovative containment features for a cleaner workplace. The recycler's powerful 10-inch cylinder design develops up to 196,000 pounds of force, and it can fulfill any need due to its full range of customizable options:
• The optional cart dumper accepts 55-gallon barrels or plastic carts of filters and has an oil pocket to reduce oil seepage and clean up.
• The optional sorting table has an integral screen and drain to allow dumping of partially oil-filled barrels.
• The two disposal openings allow quick and convenient removal of foreign materials. Filters to be processed are simply pushed to the hopper opening.
• The feed hopper holds approximately three cycles of filters, allowing the operator to change barrels while the machine is processing.
• The proprietary metering scoop collects a fixed volume of filters and feeds them into the machine each cycle to reduce sheering and jamming.
• The discharge chute facilitates additional free drainage of the "bricks."
Bright’s customers have already discovered one of the key features of the Oil and Filter Recycler: its ability to capture up to one-third more oil than competitors’ equipment. Reclaiming more oil means more money in clients’ pockets.
"Our new Oil and Filter Recycler system is the simplest and most efficient answer to oil and steel recovery," said Brent Sebright, President of Sebright Products, Inc. "Nothing else on the market can match it."
For more details and specifications on the Oil and Filter Recycler and Sebright's other products, please visit www.sebrightproducts.com or call 800-253-0532.
About Sebright Products, Inc.
Sebright Products was founded in 1978 as a solid waste equipment installation and service company. It became a waste equipment manufacturer in 1982 and continued to focus on factory installation and service, also specializing in heavy-duty industrial and custom turnkey equipment solutions. Bright Technologies and Sebright Products offer a complete line of solid and wet waste handling equipment including stationary compactors, self-contained compactors, precrushers, hydraulic dumpers, densifiers, construction compactors, high density extruders, belt filter presses, gravity belt thickeners, skid systems, and mobile and in-plant systems. Sebright Products has sold more than 10,500 systems in Asia, North America, and South America.
Bright Technologies, a division of Sebright Products, Inc.
127 North Water Street
Hopkins, MI 49328
Toll-Free US: 800-253-0532