Product News: Cleaning Products & Equipment
Medical Grade Sanitizer features hands-free design.
Press Release Summary:
October 12, 2012 - Perfume- and dye-free, Instantfoam Deluxe contains 70% alcohol and is effective in killing 99.999% of most common germs, including MRSA, E.Coli, and Influenza in just 15 seconds.Â Foam leaves hands soft due to combination of proprietary emollients and lotions. Patented pump and cartridge are ultrasonically sealed and designed to prevent air from getting in, minimizing risk of external contamination. All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable and formulations are biodegradable.
Original Press Release
Armchem International Introduces New Hands Free Medical Grade Sanitizer
Press release date: October 4, 2012
Armchem, the leading provider of specialty products that help businesses run smoother, faster, cleaner, safer and healthier, introduces Armchem Instantfoam Deluxe Hand Sanitizer. This new medical grade hands-free dispensing system, which is perfect for high traffic areas, is highly effective in killing 99.999% of most common germs, but won’t dry out hands.
While most sanitizers contain only 63% alcohol, this perfume and dye-free product offers 70% alcohol content, making it more effective against most common bacteria, including MRSA, E.Coli and Influenza. Although the alcohol content is higher, Armchem Instafoam Deluxe actually leaves hands softer due to a combination of proprietary emollients and lotions. Because the product is foam, it saves on costs since one application delivers nearly twice the amount as gel products of the same size, and won’t leave hands feeling tacky. To order, or for more information, call 1-800-886-0423 or visit Armchem.com.
Who uses it? Ideal for food manufacturing, foodservice, healthcare and high-traffic environments.
Product Features and Benefits Improves health and safety:
• Hygienic: The unique patented pump and cartridge are ultrasonically sealed and designed to prevent air from getting into the cartridge, thereby minimizing the risk of external contamination.
• Superior Formulation: Improves germ-killing by 10 times compared to equivalent alcohol gels and is four times easier to spread than gels. Kills 99.999% of many common germs in just 15 seconds.
• Motivates Skin Care Compliance: Pleasant to use and protects against many common organisms in only 15 seconds.
• Dispensers: Uses BioCote™Protection which is guaranteed for life and is available Touch Free or color-coded with usage instructions to encourage hand washing best practices.
• Recyclable Packaging: All cartridge components and packaging are recyclable and formulations are biodegradable.
• No water required
• No Waste: The cartridge collapses during normal use to ensure full product evacuation.
• Highly Economical: Only one dose is required to effectively clean skin.
Cost $92.95 for 4500 applications, which is the equivalent of about 2 cents per application.
About Armchem Armchem International is a business to business distributor and manufacturer of over 50,000 specialty maintenance products, including jumbo paper systems, chemical and safety items to over 25,000 customers worldwide. To learn more about this Florida-based corporation celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, visit Armchem.com.
For media related inquiries, contact Deborah Straus: email@example.com or 917/658-6933.