Product News: Chemicals & Chemical Processing
Masonry and Stucco Primer has alkali-resistant formulation.
Press Release Summary:
December 2, 2010 - Fast drying KILZÂ® Masonry and Stucco primer can be used on recently poured masonry and stucco surfaces. It penetrates and binds light surface chalk, creating surface that is ready to be top coated, and is suited for use with interior and exterior above-grade masonry, stucco, plasters, and poured and precast concrete. Available in 5 gal containers, clear primer is 100% styrene acrylic, is alkali-resistant up to 13.0 pH, and lowers risk of lime burn, discoloration, and efflorescence.
Original Press Release
KILZ® Brand Introduces Fast Drying Masonry and Stucco Primer
Press release date: November 24, 2010
- Adheres to a variety of substrates
- Alkali resistance up to 13.0 pH
- Available in 5-gallon containers
- Clear in color, dries to a matte sheen
- Easy Clean-up with soap and water
- Efflorescence resistant
- Engineered to bond to light chalky surfaces
- Interior/Exterior multipurpose formula About Masterchem Industries, LLC Masterchem Industries, founded in 1954 in St. Louis, MO., is committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing the highest quality and most innovative coatings available to consumers and professional contractors. The company specializes in architectural paints and primers as well as waterproofers, concrete care products, applicators and stains. Masterchem Industries' brands include KILZ®, KILZ 2®, KILZ® Casual Colors®, HAMMERITE®, Rust Cap® and others. SOURCE
Masterchem Industries, LLC CONTACT: Christiana Basso, +1-312-616-2471, firstname.lastname@example.org, for Masterchem Industries, LLC Web Site: www.kilz.com