Product News: Display & Presentation Equipment
LED Recessed Lensed Luminaire balances performance, efficiency.
Press Release Summary:
December 10, 2012 - Available in 1 x 4 ft, 2 x 2 ft, and 2 x 4 ft sizes for interior applications, LLT Series LED Lensed Troffer delivers L80 performance for up to 50,000 hr of light. CRI is 82, and efficacies reach up to 95 lm/W. Available in 4 lumen packages from 1,900–4,700 lm nominal, products are compatible with range of standard controls and sensors and may be factory-enabled with Hubbell Lighting's integrated wiHUBB® control system. Color temperature options include 3,000K, 3,500K, and 4,000K.
Original Press Release
Columbia Lighting Introduces LLT -- a Versatile LED Lensed Troffer Family
Press release date: December 5, 2012
GREENVILLE, S.C. – Columbia Lighting is proud to introduce the LLT Series LED Lensed Troffer, a full family of sustainable recessed lighting products that combines solid state lighting technology and excellent efficacies for attractive interior applications. The LLT Series is available in three classic sizes (1’x4’, 2’x2’, 2’x4’) with a versatile aesthetic appearance that is ideal for office, retail, education, healthcare and general-purpose illumination. Engineered with the energy-saving advantages of LED light sources, the LLT Series reduces maintenance costs and downtime compared to standard fluorescent luminaires bringing the advantages of LED ambient lighting to both new construction and retrofit applications.
Following Columbia’s LED Lighting strategy, the LLT Series was designed with best in class technology for maximized efficacy, lumen maintenance, and excellent color consistency. Delivering L80 performance for up to 50,000 hours of light, the LLT family exceeds LRC color consistency recommendations for visually complex scenes, with a CRI of 82 and efficacies up to 95 lumens per watt.
The LLT Series offers up to four lumen packages from 1900 to 4700 nominal lumens with appropriate output ranges for general ambient lighting in many types of architectural conditions. The lower lumen packages are ideal for low ceilings, corridors or low ambient light locations. Medium and high lumen packages trend towards standard general lighting. Very high lumen packages provide an energy efficient solution for high ceilings, high light level needs, retail or health care.
In addition to being compatible to a full range of standard controls and sensors, the LLT family of products may be factory-enabled with Hubbell Lighting’s integrated wiHUBB® control system that allows users to wirelessly group, zone, and dim as part of a larger peer-to-peer self-healing wireless mesh network system. This plug-and-play functionality can be configured to achieve energy savings virtually immediately, delivering high-quality ambient white light for general illumination applications, while reducing energy consumption, maintenance costs and a building's environmental footprint.
Designed for ease of installation and maintenance, the LLT Series features a hinged optical system that allows easy access to electrical components from below the ceiling and features an easy-to-replace driver and LED board that further simplifies upgrades or maintenance and eliminates waste from “throwaway” fixtures. The LLT Series also provides a variety of aesthetic and design choices with two attractive lens options that provide uniform appearance without pixilation, and three door options : Flush Steel, Flush Aluminum, and Recessed Aluminum.
LLT Series LED Lensed Troffer Features:
• Long-life, 50,000 hours at L80 lumen maintenance
• Efficacy as high as 95 lumens per watt at 82 CRI
• Full distribution provides high angle light for visual comfort
• Four lumen packages –
- 1’x4’ - nominal 1950, 2400, 3100, 3800
- 2’x2’ – nominal 2100, 2500, 3300, 4000
- 2’x4’ – nominal 3900, 4700
• 3000K, 3500K or 4000K color temperatures
• Fixed output, step dimming or 0-10V continuous dimming driver options
• Two frosted acrylic lens choices
• Three door frame choices (Flush Steel, Flush Aluminum, Recessed Aluminum)
• Quick and easy grid or surface mount installation
• Modular light engine for future upgrade or replacement
• Excellent thermal management
• Hinged optical system allows easy access to electrical components from below the ceiling
• CSA listed and suitable for damp locations
• Low W/ft2 ratio typically meets the most restrictive lighting power density codes and typically qualifies for EPACT tax deductions
• Available with exclusive wiHUBB technology preinstalled
• DesignLights™ Consortium (DLC) qualification pending
For additional information on Columbia Lighting and the LLT Series LED Lensed Troffer Family, visit www.columbialighting.com.