Product News: Sensors, Monitors & Transducers
Leak and Flow Tester offers custom configurations.
Press Release Summary:
February 1, 2012 - Providing 1 or 2 test channels with 4 sensors each, Optima vT features customizable pneumatics, multiple built-in automated calculators, full color touchscreen display, and variety of data handling and storage options. Unit is capable of vacuum decay tests, pressure decay leak testing, mass flow leak detection, and upstream/downstream cracking pressure tests, as well as testing for pressure rise, burst, laminar flow, force decay, and occlusion.
Original Press Release
Innovative Leak Detector Designed for Optimum Flexibilty Required in Today's High Accuracy Leak Testing-Uson Optima vT Leak and Flow Tester (TM) Unveiled
Press release date: January 31, 2012
- Capabilities for vacuum decay tests, pressure decay leak testing, differential pressure decay leak tests, mass flow leak detection (including back pressure and differential), upstream and downstream cracking pressure, pressure rise tests, burst tests, laminar flow tests, force decay testing, and occlusion testing
-State-of-the-art microcontrollers comparable to those used in the most sophisticated and demanding consumer electronics applications
- 2 channels with up to 4 sensors/channel, totaling up to 8 sensor inputs
- Simultaneous testing on all sensor inputs
- Built-in automated calculators to speed testing and data handling
- Fully customizable pneumatic controls
- Large easy-to-read full color touch screen display with intuitive user interface For a full list of Uson Optima vT features see http://www.uson.com/Products/By_Product_Line/Optima_vT/index.php?id=264 . Please direct Optima vT and other product inquiries to Joe Pustka, Uson Technical Specialist, at 281 671 2212, firstname.lastname@example.org . About Uson
Uson first developed high accuracy leak testing methods for NASA and since 1963 has been at the forefront, of leak detection, leak testing, and non-destructive testing ---pioneering the development of automated leak detection equipment for the automotive, industrial, medical device and packaging industries. Headquartered in Houston, TX, the company has additional offices in Detroit, MI, the United Kingdom and China and sales partners around the world. Visit www.uson.com for more information.