Product News: Safety & Security Equipment
Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline ensures worker safety.
Press Release Summary:
October 26, 2012 - If fall occurs over edge, MightyLite™ Leading Edge (LE) Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) protects 310 lb worker in LE applications or 400 lb worker in those with traditional overhead anchorage. Shock absorber reduces fall arrest forces, while corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum construction lend to durability. Accommodating diverse applications through availability of 20, 30, 50, and 65 ft wire rope lengths, lifeline has dual swivel design that minimizes twisting during use.
Original Press Release
NEW Miller MightyLite Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline Assures Worker Safety
Press release date: October 25, 2012
• Designed for leading edge or with a traditional overhead anchorage
• Extended Service Life – Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel & aluminum construction
• 30% Lighter than Competitive Models in Class – Easy handling on the job site
• Suitable for a Wide Variety of Applications – Available in 20 ft. (6 m), 30 ft. (10 m), 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) wire rope lengths. A carrying handle is provided on the 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) lengths for easy transport
• Lifeline Twisting Minimized – A dual swivel design (unit top & snap hook) minimizes lifeline twisting during use
• Quick, Easy Installation – Carabiner & tagline included for easy lifeline access and connection
• Dual Capacity Rating – Rated for up to a 310 lb. worker in leading edge applications and up to a 400 lb. worker when mounted overhead
• Meets Testing Requirements for ANSI Z359.14
For more information about Miller MightyLite Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline, visit us at: www.millerfallprotection.com, contact your nearest Miller / Honeywell Distributor, or call Honeywell Technical Service at 800.873.5242.
About Miller Fall Protection
Miller® is a world leader in safety at height solutions, including: personal fall protection equipment; engineered fall arrest systems; collective fall prevention/barrier solutions; and professional services including training, audits, consulting, product inspection and repairs. For over 65 years, products labeled with the Miller by Honeywell brand have protected those working at height in a wide range of industries including, construction, oil and gas, telecommunications, wind energy, transportation, mining, general industry, utilities and more.
About Honeywell Safety Products
Honeywell Safety Products (HSP), a global manufacturer of leading personal protective equipment (PPE) and provider of safety solutions, helps company employees make safer decisions on their own and build an enduring culture of safety. With world-class brands such as Honeywell®, Uvex®, North®, Howard Leight®, Miller®, Fibre-Metal® and Servus®, HSP offers a full range of quality PPE, including: protective clothing; fall and hearing protection products; solutions that protect hands, head, feet, eyes and face; along with respiratory, welding, first aid, lockout/tagout and traffic safety equipment. Lead them to safety — visit www.honeywellsafety.com/culture to learn more.