Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Test & Measuring Instruments
LCD Preset Counter suits maintenance applications.
Press Release Summary:
Jun 06, 2014 - Housed in sealed IP67-rated enclosure, PC12 Series features two 6-digit, 7-segment LCDs with channel 2 programmable by customer. Service LED light informs operator when preset value setting is reached. Accumulated counts are stored on powerless, non-volatile data backup using CMOS EEPROM technology, ensuring that data is saved even during power outage. With key lock feature, unauthorized access to reset and programming functions is prevented.
Original Press Release
ENM Series PC12, LCD Preset Counter for Maintenance
Press release date: Jun 06, 2014
• Allows customer to preset total counts and replace a failed meter without loss of total counts
• Key lock feature to prevent unauthorized access to meter’s reset and programming functions
• Ease of connection with 10 pin wire harness with locking feature included
• Non-volatile memory (no battery)
• High reliability
• Totally sealed IP67
• Low cost and small size
• Low operating current
• Wide operating voltage and temperature range
• Interlock input (the reset and preset input are disabled)
• Relay and LED output
• Self programmable or factory set
• 10 pins connector wire harness included
• Polarity insensitive for the DC power input
• Solid State Electronics
• Quartz Crystal
• Made in the U.S.A.
Display: 999999 Counts (both displays)
Automatic recycle to zero
Character height: Large 6-digits 7mm
Operating Voltage: 85-265 VAC 50/60 Hz (90-360 VDC) or 10-40 VDC
Operating current: 6mA nominal (50mA when LED and relay on)
Operating temperature: -25C to +85C (-13 F to + 185 F) for the AC model
-40 C to + 85 C (-40 F to + 185 F) for DC model
Count Speed: 20 C.P.S. for standard for AC/DC
250 C.P.S. speed count is available for DC
Vibration resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz. at 1 to 8 G’s
Protected from: Alternator load dump, inductive switching and reverse polarity
Configuration: Round SAE bezel with new push-on retaining ring. Other mounting styles are also available
5617 Northwest Highway, Chicago, IL 60646-6135
(773) 775-8400 • Fax: (773) 775-5968
Toll Free (888) 372-0465 • e-mail: email@example.com
web site: www.enmco.com
Don't miss the latest news!