Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Labels Tags Signage & Equipment
Labeling System labels and organizes contact lens packs.
Press Release Summary:
Mar 14, 2014 - Equipped with Datamax Mark II 4310 print engine, Delrin chain conveyor, and UPA II printer applicator with PLC controls and programming, Labeling System accepts customer's contact lens pack trays, de-nests them, prints and applies label, and re-nests with precision and accuracy. System includes touchscreen operator interface and also performs barcode inspection. Built with heavy-duty welded framework, labeling system accommodates label rolls from 12 in. OD.
Original Press Release
Labeling Contact Lens Packs
Press release date: Mar 11, 2014
Labeling System features:
• Customer lens tray loading mechanism
• Product rotation pick and place
• Indexing system conveyor
• Contact lens pack nesting
• UPA II Printer Applicator
• Datamax print engine
• “Three-up” tamp labeling
• Pneumatic product rotation re-nesting
• Re-stacking tray
• Product count and electric elevator
Labeling System includes:
• Heavy-duty welded system framework
• Delrin chain conveyor with nesting
• UPA II printer applicator with PLC controls and programming.
• Datamax Mark II 4310 print engine
• Touch screen operator interface
• Barcode inspection
• Label roll capacity from 12” O.D.
To see it in action, select or paste the following into your browser of choice… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl-Px1qL_Jo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUHEkQNULmmzvbfJ1m65Nyw
Universal Labeling Systems is North America's largest manufacturer of made-to-order, pressure sensitive labeling equipment. Universal Labeling equipment is sold and supported through a world-wide network of authorized distributors. To learn more, please visit www.universal1.com.