Product News: Cleaning Products & Equipment
Industrial Degreaser contains no TCE, Perc, or nPB.
Press Release Summary:
October 30, 2012 - Non-conductive, non-corrosive, and non-staining, T-FORCE dissolves grease, oil, and sludge for efficient operation of mechanical equipment. Product has no flash or fire point and evaporates rapidly, leaving no residue. Featuring dielectric strength of 33,300 V, degreaser is NSF K1 Registered for use in meat and poultry plants and contains no Class I or Class II ozone depleting chemicals.
Original Press Release
New Cleaning Force at CRC - T-Force® Degreaser!
Press release date: October 22, 2012
• Revolutionary formula – does not contain TCE, Perc or nPB
• Reduced VOC formula
• No flash or fire point
• Non-corrosive, non-staining and non-conductive
• High dielectric strength of 33,300 volts
• Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Chemicals
• NSF K1 Registered for use in meat and poultry plants
• Not for use in California
About CRC Industries
CRC Industries, Inc. is a chemical specialties manufacturer for maintenance and repair professionals and do-it-yourselfers in the automotive, marine, heavy trucking, electrical, industrial and hardware markets. CRC trademarked brands include: CRC®, K&W®, Sta-Lube®, and Marykate®.