Product News: HVAC
Hooded Roof Ventilators suit supply or exhaust applications.
Press Release Summary:
October 12, 2012 - Available in diameters from 24–60 in., HRV Series is constructed with heavy-duty welded steel base and aluminum hood with bird screen. Adjustable pitch airfoil axial impeller is made of spark-resistant die cast aluminum and is factory set for precise performance matching. Equipped with TEFC industrial-duty motor, ventilators come in direct drive or belt drive configurations. Belt drive versions use V-belt for low-speed operation and have self-aligning pillow block bearings.
Original Press Release
HRV Hooded Roof Ventilator
Press release date: October 5, 2012
• Supply or exhaust applications
• Direct drive (HRVD) or belt drive (HRVB) arrangements
• Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
• Factory set adjustable pitch blades
• Aerodynamically efficient performance
• Heavy duty welded steel base
• Air dried enamel paint finish
• Aluminum hood with bird screen
• TEFC industrial duty motor
• Direct drive units are easily maintained – no belts or pulleys
• Belt drive units have self-aligning pillow block bearings
• Belt drive units use v-belt drive for low speed operation
The HRV Hooded Roof Ventilators, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
Continental Fan……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of Industrial & Commercial Roof Ventilators.