Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: HVAC
Hooded Roof Ventilators suit supply or exhaust applications.
Press Release Summary:
Oct 12, 2012 - Available in diameters from 24–60 in., HRV Series is constructed with heavy-duty welded steel base and aluminum hood with bird screen. Adjustable pitch airfoil axial impeller is made of spark-resistant die cast aluminum and is factory set for precise performance matching. Equipped with TEFC industrial-duty motor, ventilators come in direct drive or belt drive configurations. Belt drive versions use V-belt for low-speed operation and have self-aligning pillow block bearings.
Original Press Release
HRV Hooded Roof Ventilator
Press release date: Oct 05, 2012
• Supply or exhaust applications
• Direct drive (HRVD) or belt drive (HRVB) arrangements
• Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
• Factory set adjustable pitch blades
• Aerodynamically efficient performance
• Heavy duty welded steel base
• Air dried enamel paint finish
• Aluminum hood with bird screen
• TEFC industrial duty motor
• Direct drive units are easily maintained – no belts or pulleys
• Belt drive units have self-aligning pillow block bearings
• Belt drive units use v-belt drive for low speed operation
The HRV Hooded Roof Ventilators, a better AIRFLOW solution from:
Continental Fan……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes, or visit us on the web to view our full line of Industrial & Commercial Roof Ventilators.
Don't miss the latest news!