Product News: Computer Hardware & Peripherals
HMI Touch Panel PC supports smart building management.
Press Release Summary:
September 3, 2014 - Powered by Intel Atom N2600 processor, LYNC-708 comes equipped with 8 in. LED-backlit TFT LCD featuring 1024 x 768 XGA resolution. Unit features Power over Ethernet, 3 membrane keypads on front for brightness and screen on/off, and IP65-compliant flush front panel for protection against dust and liquids. Operating from 0~60°C, PC provides 2 x RS-232 COM ports, 1 x RJ45 Giga LAN, 1 x mSATA as storage, 2 x 1.5 W speaker, and 1 x Line-out phone jack.
Original Press Release
ARBOR LYNC-708 Touch Panel PC for Smart Building Management
Press release date: August 26, 2014
Powered by Intel Atom N2600 processor, the LYNC-708 comes with 8 inch TFT LCD display with XGA resolution which brings a better interactive interface. The IP65 compliant flush front panel introduces greater usability and communication with protection against dust and liquids, and 3 key membrane keypads of brightness, screen on/off on the front help to eliminate energy consumption. With the Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, it allows to reduce installation cost by saving the need to run power cable.
LYNC-708 owns comprehensive benefits in performance, functionality and usability, it is prone to integrate the building system and equipments including surveillance, air conditioning, fire detector, lighting, parking deck and various energy management systems, empowering the building management in terms of building security, energy saving, automatic control and access monitoring.
- Flush Front Panel, IP65-Compliant
- 1 x RJ45 Giga LAN with IEEE 802.3 af & 802.3 at PoE PD
- 1 x mSATA as storage
- 2 x 1.5W speaker
- 1 x Line-out phone Jack
- Panel mount and VESA mount support
- 8" 1024 x 768 XGA LCD Display w/ LED Backlight
- 3 Membrane Keypads on the front (brightness, screen on/off)
- Operating temperature range: 0~60°C
- Offering productivity and efficiency in Smart Building Management
- PoE PD built-in saves the wiring job for power cable
- High Resolution LCD enhances a better user experience
- 2 X RS-232 COM port to connect PLC, which connects remote sensors
- Speaker and line-out phone jack can be used to sound alarm
- Enabling to be used in warmer temperature
ARBOR Technology Corp., was founded in 1993, is a leading IPC supplier of embedded computing products and services. With more than 20 years of experience in providing customer-driven, high performance, and industrial strength computing solutions in various industries, ARBOR strives to provide a complete solution from board to system in healthcare, transportation, industrial automation, mobile computing, digital signage, POS & Kiosk and intelligent applications. ARBOR is ISO-9001, ISO-13485 and ISO-14001-certifiied and commits to deliver high quality products with international standard and well-defined production process. More information about ARBOR is available at www.arbor.com.tw