Product News: Sensors Monitors & Transducers
Hazard Monitor is available for single legs and conveyors.
Press Release Summary:
January 11, 2013 - As part of predictive maintenance program to protect against breakdowns/failure, Electro-Sentry 16 can be used on grain elevator legs or conveyors to monitor up to 16 critical points for bearing temperature and belt alignment. Sensors provide 4–20 mA signal, and all sensor values and alarms are displayed on front panel. One-button tests are offered for all sensors, set points, and alarm output relays, and dust ignition-proof sensors are rated for Class II, Div 1 hazardous locations.
Original Press Release
Electro-Sensors Introduces the Electro-Sentry 16 Hazard Monitor for Single Legs and Conveyors
Press release date: January 9, 2013
• Monitor 16 bearing and/or belt alignment sensors
• All sensor values and alarms are displayed on the front panel
• Green, Yellow, Red LED's for each sensor to display alarms
• Direct interface to Electro-Sensors' temperature sensors
• One-button tests for all sensors, set points, and alarm output relays
• Class II, Div 1 dust ignition-proof sensors for hazardous locations