Product News: Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Handheld 3D Scanner features intelligent hybrid positioning.
Press Release Summary:
October 5, 2012 - Featuring point-and-shoot design, Go!SCAN 3D White LightÂ Scanner requires no complicated setup, and provides accuracy up to 0.1 mm, regardless of work conditions or environment. Dynamic referencing means that it is possible to move part during scanning. Software provides visual guidance throughout process, ensuring quality results. Weighing 1.1 kg, handheld scanner fits into carry-on case for portability.
Original Press Release
Creaform to Launch the Go!SCAN 3D - the Fastest, Easiest 3D Scanning Experience on the Market
Press release date: October 3, 2012
Go!SCAN 3D scanner highlights
- Point-and-shoot: no preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
- Affordable and up to 10 times faster than standard 3D scanners.
- Can be used by anyone without prior experience.
- The software provides visual guidance throughout the process, ensuring quality results.
- Handheld and lightweight (1.1 kg), it fits into a carry-on case, so you can bring and use it everywhere.
- Dynamic referencing means that it is possible to move the part during scanning and that no rigid setup is required.
- It provides accuracy is up to 0.1 mm, for results you can count on regardless of the work conditions or environment.
With the launch of the Go!SCAN 3D, Creaform completes its portfolio of handheld portable 3D scanners, which also includes the Handyscan 3DTM and the MetraSCAN 3DTM. While each scanner is unique in its own way, the whole Creaform range shares the same key points: their TRUportabilityTM, TRUsimplicityTM, and TRUaccuracyTM.
To learn more about the Go!SCAN 3D and see it in action, please check out our product video!
Creaform develops, manufactures and sells 3D portable measurement technologies and specializes in 3D engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development and simulation. Its products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, health care, manufacturing, oil gas, power generation and research & education.
Creaform has developed and sells the Handyscan 3D portable, self-positioning 3D scanners, the HandyPROBE optical portable CMM, the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanners and the Go!SCAN 3D scanner. The company also offers an intuitive photogrammetry device: the MaxSHOT 3D optical coordinate measuring system.
The company employs more than 300 people worldwide, and has offices in Lévis, Montréal, the United States, France, Germany, China, India and Japan. The company’s head office and Quebec-based offices are 9001 : 2008 ISO certified.
1.418.833.4446, ext. 217