Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Software
Gas Management Software integrates several key workflows.
Press Release Summary:
Feb 25, 2013 - Intended for use by midstream and downstream gas gatherers and processors, GasStream™ integrates gas gathering, processing, transportation, and transactional accounting intoÂ one offering. Gas management solution, integrating key workflows, also supports interstate transportation operations. Built on the ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) 4 framework, solution also delivers features auditing built into data access layer, ad-hoc reporting, and scalable architecture.
Original Press Release
Energy Solutions International (ESI) Announces the Release of the GasStream(TM) Product for Midstream Gas Processors
Press release date: Feb 19, 2013
“The GasStream product represents the culmination of years of proven product success as well as the commercial and developmental expertise of the product team,” stated Mark Davis, vice president of Gas Management Systems and Product Marketing at ESI. “We have worked closely as a team to deliver an integrated, user-friendly product based on the latest technology. We’re confident GasStream will rapidly set the new industry standard for a commercial gas gathering, plant processing and transportation management system.”
Unlike most gas systems today, GasStream includes full support for both Gas Gathering and Plant Processing activities. GasStream integrates the key workflows of these two highly coordinated activities rather than forcing the customer to work in silos on separate products. Support for interstate transportation operations is also included, creating the industry’s first completely integrated midstream and downstream gas management solution.
Joon Choe, ESI’s product development manager for the GasStream product, noted that GasStream has been built from the ground up based on a detailed working knowledge of commercial gas operations. “We are not just developers working on a new product here. We already have an established industry track record with a proven set of applications under our collective belts. We’ve also worked on the commercial gas operations side and have in-depth knowledge of the complete transactional workflow, from Gathering and Processing to Transportation on NAESB regulated (FERC / NAESB 2.0) interstate pipelines,” Choe continued. “When customers talk to us about GasStream, they understand very quickly that we’ve built this product based on what we already know works best – both from our market experience and from our established base of industry-proven ESI solutions – and that we’re delivering a high-value, market-ready solution on the very latest technology.”
Some of the benefits of the new GasStream architecture include:
Powerful, Easy-To-Use, and Secure
• GasStream has been built on the ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) 4 framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications. The product uses well-established design patterns and GUIs for intuitive use, minimal clicks and the power and security of both the ASP.NET and the .NET Framework.
• Auditing in GasStream is built into the data access layer, clearly capturing when data was changed within each transaction.
• GasStream utilizes the power of an advanced, third-party reporting tool, empowering users to quickly and dynamically create and edit reports to make faster, better decisions.
Fast, Modern Web Pages
• GasStream is built on HTML 5, allowing organizations to grow with the technology
• GasStream pages can scale according to the device being used, from cell-phone or tablet, to the desktop.
• Clients are able to use load balancing or fail-over scenarios for the application, ensuring high levels of performance for any size organization.
Headquartered in Houston Texas, Energy Solutions International (ESI) is the leading global supplier of innovative decision support software and services that enhance and integrate operational efficiency, commercial profitability and safety across pipelines as well as the energy transportation, storage, marketing and delivery functions. For more information, visit www.energy-solutions.com.
Energy Solutions International Media Contact:
Chief Marketing Officer
GasStream is a trademark of Energy Solutions International. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Don't miss the latest news!