Product News: Thermal & Heating Equipment
Gas Fired Oven cures pleated filters for aerospace industry.
Press Release Summary:
March 14, 2014 -
Operating at 350°F and capable of reaching 400°F, adjustable line speed conveyor oven features heating chamber with 20 ft long x 5 ft 8 in. wide interior and 7 in. clearance above belt. Overall conveyor length is 29 ft 10 in., with 3 ft end extensions at entrance and exit, and flat wire steel belt is supported by steel slide bed. Manual and adjustable sheets located by oven openings reduce heat loss, while top and bottom ducts accelerate moisture curing on filter material.
Original Press Release
Infratrol Ships Oven to Aerospace Industry for Curing Pleated Filters
Press release date: March 13, 2014
• 350°F Operating Temperature; 400°F Maximum Temperature
• Internal Heating Chamber Dimensions: 5'8"' W x 20' L; 7" high clear above belt.
• Conveyor Overall Length is 29'10" with 3' end extensions at the entrance & exit.
• Belt material is a flat wire steel belt supported by a steel slide bed.
• Block-off Sheets – Manual, adjustable sheets located by oven openings to reduce heat loss.
• Top & Bottom Ducts – To quickly and efficiently cure moisture on filter material.
• Line Speed – Adjustable in order to match customer conveyor that loads & unloads product.
• Dual Air Kits – Efficient & economical choice for air supply; two smaller fans rather than one larger fan.