Product News: Communication Systems & Equipment
Fiber Optic Modem supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet.
Press Release Summary:
December 19, 2011 - Measuring 4 x 3.6 x 1.2 in., Industrial Ethernet to Fiber Optic Bit Driver® Model 2151 provides one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and 1 Fiber Port, which can be multimode or single mode. Unit offers DIN rail mounting with redundant 10-32 Vdc power input. Housed in IP40 rated enclosure, Ethernet board is conformal coated for environmental protection from dust, dirt, and humidity. Model 2151 supports IEEE 802.3 spec, MDI using auto negotiation, or manual setting.
Original Press Release
S.I.Tech Introduces Industrial Ethernet to Fiber Optic Bit-Driver
Press release date: December 12, 2011
1. 2550 -10 Mbps Bit-Driver®
2. 2150 -10/100A Mbps Bit-Driver®
3. 2160 -10/100/1000 Mbps Bit-Driver®
4. 2703 - 3 Port switch (Fiber In Fiber Out with Ethernet Drop)
5. 2062 - Fiber Optic Repeater up to 25 Mbps
6. 2082 - Fiber Optic Repeater up to Gigabit
7. 3150 - Highly shielded 2150
8. 3160 - Highly shielded 2160 S.I. Tech, Inc. is a Fiber Optic Systems company marketing products worldwide under Bit-Driver® and Fiber Cluster® Trademarks. Products are UL/CE/FCC/ROHS compliant. S.I. Tech is ISO9001-2008 registered. For additional information visit our website at http://www.sitech-bitdriver.com or call Toll Free (USA) 866-SITECH-1, Tel: 630-761-3640 Fax: 630-761-3644.