Product News: Labels Tags Signage & Equipment
Engraving Lasers are available with job management software.
Press Release Summary:
June 19, 2014 - Fusion Laser series is available with job management software that helps improve laser material processing flow. Through this software, operators can create custom file structure to strengthen engraving processes and reduce downtime. Features include permanent storage for unlimited number of jobs, automatic recording of all jobs and laser parameters, as well as Organize and Search functions. Date and time are recorded for each laser job, and machine and materials databases are also included.
Original Press Release
Epilog Laser Releases New Job Management Software for Fusion Laser Series
Press release date: June 18, 2014
The current version was designed for the Fusion Laser series and can be downloaded at epiloglaser.com/tech-support/fusion-drivers.htm.
“The Job Manager, exclusive to Epilog Laser systems, is a revolutionary feature that not only gives laser users access to job time recorders, a materials database and much more, it essentially allows them to create their own custom file structure to strengthen their engraving processes and reduce downtime,” said Mike Dean, vice president of sales and marketing for Epilog Laser.
Epilog’s Job Manager also features:
• Permanent Job Storage – permanently store an unlimited number of jobs.
• Job Recording – Automatically record all of your jobs and laser parameters.
• Project Time Stamp – Date and time is recorded for each laser job.
• Organize and Search functions – Create and name an unlimited number of folders and subfolders and interactively search for past projects.
• Multiple Machine Database – Perfect for those with numerous laser systems connected to one computer.
• Materials Database – A full materials database including laser processing parameters for common materials.
• Print Preview – Zoom in and preview every pixel of every job – you can even review and edit laser parameters and print from the preview screen!
“We’re excited to be able to offer this intuitive new software to our customers,” Dean said. “Part of success in the engraving industry is perfecting laser parameters and maximizing your materials and time at the machine – the Job Manager gives customers a great opportunity to develop a customized workflow processing system that allows them to get the most from their Epilog.”