Product News: Test & Measuring Instruments
Eight-Channel Dataloggers combine performance, configurability.
Press Release Summary:
February 27, 2013 - Featuring 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage, and DC current signals, Models DL-1080 and -1081 have 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs. Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on measured values, and up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, emails, and SNMP trap sending. Model DL-1081'sÂ color display can be attached or remotely installed.
Original Press Release
AEMC® Introduces the NEW 8-Channel Data Loggers Models DL-1080 & DL-1081
Press release date: February 12, 2013
They have 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. The DL-1080 and DL-1081 have 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP trap sending. Their RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
The DL-1080 and DL-1081 each have a mini USB interface for connecting to a computer for configuration, monitoring and data download and another USB port for plugging in a flash drive for data retrieval. The 512k internal basic memory is used to store data. It can be greatly expanded with an SD card up to 16GB.
The Model DL-1081 incorporates a color display that can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration. A user friendly configuration software program is included and can be accessed by Ethernet, USB or RS485 and also provides means for online monitoring, logged data downloading, printing and exporting to spread sheets and other formats.
Cat. #2134.61 - Model DL-1080 Price: $1575.00
8-Channel Data Logger (No LCD)
Cat. #2134.62 - Model DL-1081 Price: $1795.00
8-Channel Data Logger (With LCD)
• Process monitoring and recording
• Remote temperature logging
• Environmental monitoring
• 8 universal analog input channels
• 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
• 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
• RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
• 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
• Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
• USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
• USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
• Up to 32 configurable alarms
• Up to 128 virtual channels
• Detachable display
• Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
• Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL