Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Mechanical Power Transmission
Drum Pump Motor is powered via rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Press Release Summary:
Oct 30, 2012 - Featuring 12 V lithium-ion battery pack that provides fade-free power, industrial-strength S6 can pump up to 450 gal on one charge. Cordless design facilitates process of transferring fluids and eliminates need for electric outlet, while solid-state electronic control circuit monitors all aspects of motor and battery pack and ensures operational reliabilityÂ as well asÂ service longevity. Charging options include 115 or 230 Vac and, for mobile applications,Â 12 V automobile/truck port option.
Original Press Release
New S6 12-Volt Lithium Ion Drum Pump Motor Now Available
Press release date: Oct 29, 2012
The cordless design makes it easy to transfer fluids virtually anywhere, no electric outlet needed. It truly allows your customer to “Cut the Cord”. Some of its many features are:
• Power that it is equivalent to the corded AC powered S1/S2 motor.
• Pumps up to 450 gallons/1,703 liters on a single charge!
• Uses a state of the art 12-volt lithium ion battery pack that provides fade free power.
• A solid-state electronic control circuit that monitors all aspects of the motor and battery pack and ensures reliable operation and a long life.
• Dual cooling fans that improve the performance and life of the battery pack.
• Multiple charging options including 115 or 230 volt AC and for mobile applications a 12-volt automobile/truck charging port option.
• A molded wall mount hanger that stores the charger internally so it is never misplaced.
Visit our website which has been updated to include the S6. Check out our new S6 video!
If you have questions, contact FTI sales or your local distributor.
Don't miss the latest news!