Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Electronic Components & Devices
Concrete pH Kit facilitates on-the-spot measurements.
Press Release Summary:
Aug 05, 2014 -
With its flat surface electrode design, EXSTIK Concrete pH Kit accelerates and facilitates on-the-spot pH measurements on concrete. Components include 1M extension cable with weighted probe guard; flat surface concrete pH electrode; protective sensor cap; plastic bottle; batteries; plastic stand; sample cup with cap; neck strap, and carrying case. While able to simultaneously display pH and temperature with ATC, kit can also store 25 sequentially tagged readings for detecting changes.
Original Press Release
EXSTIK Concrete pH Kit
Press release date: Aug 04, 2014
The Kit Includes:
· 1M Extension Cable with Weighted Probe Guard
· Flat Surface Concrete pH Electrode
· Protective Sensor Cap
· Plastic Bottle
· Plastic Stand
· Sample Cup with Cap
· Neck Strap and Carrying Case
· Rust-Resistant Metal Weight Keeps Electrode in Contact with Wet Concrete
· Stores 25 Sequentially Tagged Readings for Detecting Changes
· Analog Bar graph Displayed on LCD
· Waterproof/Dustproof Design Floats in Water
· 1, 2 or 3 Point Calibration Automatically Recognizes Buffer Solutions
· Simultaneous Display of pH and Temperature with ATC
Don't miss the latest news!