Product News: Construction Equipment & Supplies
Compact Excavator features zero tail swing design.
Press Release Summary:
February 11, 2014 - Built around 37.7 hp Yanmar Tier IV certified diesel engine, 4.5 metric ton Model 450Z NXT2 includes digital operator interface that provides real-time information, service reminders, and 90 days of operating history. Auxiliary proportional hydraulics give operator infinitely variable control of hydraulic flow, while ECO Mode reduces engine speed by 10%, cutting fuel consumption. When hydraulic movement has not occurred for more than 4 sec, Auto Deceleration lowers noise and emissions levels.
Original Press Release
Mustang Launches New 450z Nxt2 Compact Excavator in North America
Press release date: January 20, 2014
Advancements in the 450Z NXT2 compact excavator include:
- Yanmar Tier IV certified diesel engine with 37.7 hp provide excellent balance in power and fuel conservation.
- Digital Operator Interface shows real time system information, service reminders, and 90 days of operating history. This is ideal for rental fleets and operations with more than one operator to track machine use and performance.
- Cab size is increased compared to the former 450Z model, providing more room for the operator.
- Standard auxiliary proportional hydraulics give the operator infinitely variable control of the hydraulic flow. This allows the operator to set the ideal flow for the attachment and application.
- ECO Mode can be activated form the cab with a switch. When activated, the engine speed is reduced by 10%, reducing fuel consumption for lowered operating costs.
- Auto Deceleration lowers noise and emissions levels when the hydraulic movement has not occurred for more than four seconds. This increases fuel economy and lowers operating costs.
Vice President Sales Americas