Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Butterfly Valve targets food, beverage, and dairy industries.
Press Release Summary:
April 24, 2014 - Available in 1–4 in. sizes, TOP-FLO® Butterfly Valve features 316L SS construction for corrosion resistance. Unit has thermoplastic 12-position trigger-type handle, plastic stem bushings for smooth operation, and FDA-conforming EPDM seal to withstand elevated temperatures and chemical attack. ID surface finish meets or exceeds 3A requirements. Operating from 15–215°F with pressure rating of 145 psi at 68°F, valve is especially suited for beer and wine industries.
Original Press Release
Top Line Announces a New Value Butterfly Valve
Press release date: April 23, 2014
The TOP-FLO® value style butterfly valve provide unsurpassed quality in a less expensive and easy to use configuration.
• Lightweight thermoplastic handle SS trigger
• 316L Construction for added corrosion resistance
• FDA EPDM seal to withstand elevated temperatures and chemical attack
• Plastic stem bushings provide smooth operation
• ID surface finish meets or exceeds 3A requirements
• Sizes: 1" – 1.5" – 2" - 2.5" – 3" – 4"
• Connections: Clamp end only
• Handle: 12-position trigger type
• Material: 316L (Body & Disc)
• Seal: FDA conforming EPDM
• Pressure Rating: 145PSI @ 68°F (10bar @ 20°C)
• Temperature: 15°F - 215°F (-10° C - 102°C)