Product News: Software
Boundary-Scan Testing Software leverages several modules.
Press Release Summary:
June 23, 2014 - ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite v8.0 includes ScanExpress Debugger interface with pin browser interface, script modules, and JTAG protocol scan module. Top-level ScanExpress TPG project, also included, features project revision and comparison wizards, support for netlist and BOM replacement, and was/is file support for back-annotation. Other features include ScanExpress JET with boot sequence recording and JET model management system that helps obtain CPU and peripheral updates.
Original Press Release
Corelis Releases New CD Version 8.0 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
Press release date: June 18, 2014
Cerritos, CA — Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.0 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version features significant improvements to the ScanExpress Debugger JTAG analyzer and toolkit, a new interface for managing ScanExpress TPG projects, plus numerous new features spanning all ScanExpress applications.
Software improvements include:
• Enhanced ScanExpress Debugger interface with an updated pin browser interface, two new script modules, a JTAG protocol scan module, and more.
• New top-level ScanExpress TPG project with project revision and comparison wizards, support for netlist and BOM replacement, was/is file support for back-annotation, and more.
• ScanExpress JET can now record the boot sequence of a known-good system to automatically create a repeatable initialization script.
• New JET model management system makes CPU and peripheral updates easier to obtain.
• New CD menu provides easy access to installers, documentation, and additional resources.
• Support for Teradyne Di-Series modules and FTDI FT2232 ICs as JTAG controllers.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new version 8.0 CD through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or send an email to email@example.com.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease of use and dedication to customer service.
Copyright © 2014 Corelis, Inc. All rights reserved.
Corelis, the Corelis logo, ScanExpress TPG, ScanExpress Debugger, and ScanExpress JET are trademarks of Corelis, Inc. All other company and product names may be trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.