Product News: Automatic ID
Basic Spectrum Analyzer covers 9 kHz to 7 GHz range.
Press Release Summary:
February 13, 2013 - Suited for budget-constrained applications, Model N9322C features typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals clearly, and Â±0.1 ppm annual aging rate, which minimizes frequency drift.Â Seven user-definable soft keys provide quick access to 7 most frequently used measurement setups, while optional 7 GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge supports transmission and reflection measurements. With demodulation mode, users gain more insight into AM, FM, ASK, and FSK signal analysis.
Original Press Release
Agilent Technologies Introduces Basic Spectrum Analyzer for Budget-Driven Applications
Press release date: November 30, 2012
"To protect profitability, increasing productivity on a smaller budget is a growing imperative. In response to this market need, our new basic spectrum analyzer is rich in features and value- priced," said Brian LeMay, general manager of Agilent's Chengdu Instruments Division. "Plus, value-added options like channel scanner, tracking generator and time-gated spectrum analysis allow the unit's capabilities to change to keep pace with industry dynamics."
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer for the 9-kHz to 7-GHz frequency includes:
• Typical -152 dBm DANL for viewing low-level signals easily and clearly.
• ±0.1 ppm annual aging rate, which reduces frequency drift for more accurate measurements.
• One-button PowerSuite (CHP, OBW, ACPR, SEM and spectrogram), which makes power measurements and signal monitoring simple and intuitive.
• Optional 7-GHz tracking generator with built-in VSWR bridge, which supports transmission and reflection measurements.
• Demodulation mode to easily and cost-effectively gain more insight into AM, FM, ASK and FSK signal analysis.
• Seven user-definable soft keys, which provide quick access to seven of the most frequently used measurement setups, making it easy to switch from one task to another.
U.S. Pricing, Availability and Additional information
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer starts at $11,413. The N9322C tracking generator option (TG7) starts at $2,484.
The Agilent N9322C basic spectrum analyzer will be available through Agilent sales representatives and authorized distributors beginning Dec. 1.
Additional information about the Agilent N9322C is available at www.agilent.com/find/n9322c.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Iris Ng, Asia