Product News: Electrical Equipment & Systems
Armoured Cable Fittings provide watertight seal.
Press Release Summary:
June 12, 2014 - Designed for use with jacketed TECK cable with aluminum or steel armour, Plasti-Bond TECK Series features 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating that prevents corrosion in harsh environments. Aluminum fittings provide protective connection for passing cable into enclosure or panel board; form mechanical watertight and dust tight termination; and provide ground continuity between cable armour and metal enclosures. Units have standard neoprene seal suitable for operating temperatures of -25 to +60°C.
Original Press Release
Plasti-Bond ETL-Verified PVC-001 Conduit Introduces New TECK Series: Armoured Cable Fittings For Use with Jacketed TECK Cable
Press release date: June 4, 2014
TECK series cable fittings are installed to provide a protective connection for passing TECK type cable into an enclosure, panel board, or other equipment, to form a mechanical watertight and dust tight termination, and to provide ground continuity between the cable armour and metal enclosures.
Plasti-Bond TECK Series Features Include:
- 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating with cable sleeve and sealing gland
- Standard material is aluminum
- Stainless steel copper-plated spring provides grounding continuity of cable armour (TECK cable only)
- Watertight seal on outer sheath of cable
- Standard neoprene seal suitable for use in operating temperatures -25° to 60°C
- An integral O-ring seal on entry threads
- Available with NPT threads
- TECK Armoured
- CSA Certified Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III – CSA File LR13046*
- Type 4 and IP56
- Wet locations
For more information download the Plasti-Bond Newly-Updated Catalog at: www.plastibond.com
*Standard file for uncoated connector