Product News: Fluid & Gas Flow Equipment
Air Filter features self-cleaning design.
Press Release Summary:
August 18, 2011 - Providing 172 ftÂ² of surface area, CDF-7 CompactDrum Filter is equipped with 8 filter drums based on inside loaded filtration technology. Rotating suction nozzles provide vacuum to clean inside of drums. Filter housing needs no manual cleaning or floor sweeping and filter can even be operated without filter housing or enclosure. To remove larger particles from air before entering fine filter, pre-filter disc can be added.
Original Press Release
New LTG CompactDrum Filter Type CDF-8
Press release date: August 16, 2011
As it is the case with all filter manufactured by LTG, a pre-filter disc can be added to remove larger particles from the air, before entering the fine filter.
Some of the many advantages of the CDF technology are:
- less floor space required compared to older filtration technologies.
- quick and easy filter media replacement with, snap-on technology.
- it can be easily adapted to match different air volumes.
- the filter can be shipped completely assembled and factory tested.
- all drive elements on the clean air side.