Video Inspection Scope utilizes UV and white light LEDs.
June 20, 2012 -
Able to snake into internal components and concealed areas, CCV-1000 Cobra Cam lets user view images live on video display or capture and download images to SD card or PC. Unit is equipped with 3.5 in. color LCD screen and 10 mm imager head with side-mounted camera surrounded by 4 UV and 2 white light LEDs. UV LEDs have wavelength of 365 nm, and provide nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 850 µW/cm² at ¾ in. Powered by rechargeable 2.4 Vdc NiMH battery pack, scope is shock- and water-resistant.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press Release |
Paul N. Gardner Co., Inc.
316 N.E. 1st St., Dept. TR
Pompano Beach, FL, 33060 6608
CCV-1000 Cobra Cam UV/White Light Videoscope
This feature-packed video inspection scope is equipped with UV and white light LEDs, making it ideal for a wide range of inspection applications. Its flexible cable with imager head easily "snakes" into internal components and inside concealed areas that are inaccessible to other visual inspection tools.
View images live on the video display or capture and download to an SD card or directly to a personal computer. Ideal for non-destructive examination, forensic inspection, fluorescent leak detection, component inspection and other specialty applications.
· UV LEDs have a wavelength of 365 nm, and provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 850 µW/cm2 at 3/4 inch (2.0 cm).
· Video Display Unit (VDU) features large, high-resolution 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) color LCD screen for crystal-clear viewing.
· Compact, 10 mm imager head with side-mounted camera surrounded by four UV and two white light LEDs allows easy access into confined spaces.
· Camera wand includes image capture button, LED light intensity adjustment and UV/white light toggle switch for sample, one-handed operation.
· Captured images can be repositioned, rotated and zoomed for greater detail.
· Lightweight, shock- and water-resistant housing with rubberized grip for safe, easy handling.
· USB port and SD card (included) for down-loading captured images to a PC.
· Powered by a rechargeable 2.4V DC NiMH battery pack (included). Provides up to one full hour of continuous use between charges.