Tubular Drag Conveyor targets cement industry.
August 27, 2012 -
Featuring fully enclosed design, Chain-Vey can convey hundreds of different products horizontally and vertically in dust-tight environment without product degradation or declassification. System has case-hardened carbon steel link chain to convey high bulk densities and can start/stop under full load. Offering explosionproof upgrade capability, Chain-Vey is available in models operating at 650, 1,000, and 1,400 ft³/hr.
|Original Press release |
Modern Process Equipment, Inc.
3125 S. Kolin Ave.
Chicago, IL, 60623
MPE's Chain-Vey is a Concrete Fit for the Cement Industry!
(Chicago, IL) The Chain-Vey tubular drag conveyor, the hottest product line offered from Modern Process Equipment (MPE), is proven to convey hundreds of different products, including ingredients for cement, gently, efficiently, horizontally and vertically in a dust-tight environment without product degradation or declassification.
With a flexible system, the Chain-Vey is ideal for the cement industry as it can convey ingredients for cement around existing structures and offers indoor and outdoor capabilities to convey from one building to another. Other key benefits include:
· Case-hardened carbon steel link chain to convey high bulk densities (cable systems cannot handle the load!) and start/stop under a full load.
· Fully-enclosed, dust-tight systems to keep the product inside the conveyor, protected from the outside environment.
· XP rating (explosion-proof) upgrade capability.
· Low-maintenance and energy efficient.
· 650, 1,000 and 1,400 cu ft/hr. systems available.
For more information, visit www.chainvey.com or contact MPE directly at email@example.com.