Tubular Bottles come in various sizes with flip top cap.
February 12, 2013 -
Manufactured in HDPE, Tubulars are available in 250 ml (Ref 5006), 200 ml (Ref 5049), 150 ml (Ref 5048), and 150 ml tottle (Ref 5650) sizes. Contemporary shape is suitable for range of product sectors, and all products are designed to accommodate same flat flip top cap.
New Range of M&H Tubulars
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
M&H Plastics, Inc.
485 Brooke Rd
Winchester, VA, 22603
Press release date: February 5, 2013
Tubulars are one of the most popular bottle shapes and M&H is pleased to announce the addition of a new range all designed to take the same new flat flip top cap.
The products, which are manufactured in HDPE, are available in 4 sizes: 250ml (Ref. 5006), 200ml (Ref. 5049), 150ml (Ref. 5048) plus 150ml tottle (Ref. 5650). A new flip top cap has been specifically created to fit the whole range (Ref. 8398).
The classic contemporary shape means they are suitable for a wide range of product sectors and are ideal for a range proposition.
M&H has a portfolio of over 1,200 products plus a full custom moulding service.
For more information on M&H Plastics please telephone 540-504-0047, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mhplastics.com
Notes on M&H Plastics:
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars, flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offers over 1200 standard products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site – from concept design, through toolmaking, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
• Website: www.mhplastics.com