Tube Cleaning System available in three configurations.
May 31, 2002 - Wils-Away Pneumatic Systems include pneumatic drive unit, flexible shaft and casing, 6 spiral brushes or expanding brush and refill set, and foot pedal for hands-free On/Off and Forward/Reverse operation. Wils-Away 3000 is a 1 1/2 HP portable unit; Wils-Away 4000 4 HP dolly mounted unit is for heat exchangers, condensers, and small diameter pressure vessels; and Wils-Away 4500 4 HP dolly mounted system is for boilers and large diameter vessels.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
Thomas C. Wilson, Inc.
2111 44th Ave.
Long Island City, NY, 11101
Pneumatic Tube Cleaning System Is Available in Three Configurations
HVAC Boilers Heat Exchangers Condensers Chillers
Long Island City, New York USA->When an air-powered tube cleaning system is the tool of choice, Thomas C. Wilson, Inc. offers three pneumatic tube cleaning solutions:
- Wils-Away 3000: 1 1/2-HP Portable Pneumatic Tube Cleaning System (Heat Exchangers, Condensers and other small diameter pressure vessels)
- Wils-Away 4000: 4-HP Dolly Mounted Pneumatic Tube Cleaning System (Heat Exchangers, Condensers and other small diameter pressure vessels)
- Wils-Away 4500: 4-HP Dolly Mounted Pneumatic Tube Cleaning System (Boilers and other large diameter pressure vessels)
Each Wils-Away Pneumatic comes in a complete kit that includes:
- A powerful and durable Wils-Away pneumatic Drive Unit
- A Wils-Away Flexible Shaft & Casing
- 6 Spiral Brushes or a Wilson Expanding Brush and Refill Set
- Foot pedal for hands-free On/Off and Forward/Reverse operation
Wils-Away Pneumatic Tube Cleaning Systems offer several unique features and benefits:
- Both forward and reverse drive for cleaning enhanced tubes and tubes in surface condensers (Editor's Note: No other pneumatic unit has this capability!)
- When access to a pressure vessel is limited, the Wils-Away 3000 Compact Pneumatic Tube Cleaning System is lightweight (just 32 pounds) and maneuverable (just 12 inches high and 23 inches long)
- 500 to 3000 rpm variable speed motor cleans tubes fast and thoroughly
- A built in Tool Box keeps accessories and tools close at hand
- Can be run wet (to clean heat exchangers, condensers and water tube boilers) or dry (when cleaning fire tube boilers and water heaters)
- Water flushing aids cleaning action-when water is clear, tube is clean
- Wide selection of cleaning heads including the unique Wilson Expanding Brush
- Wils-Away Shafts & Casings are available in nylon, Teflon, steel or rubber-coated steel
- Air activated Foot Pedal ensure operator safety-Optional Foot Pedal offers remote Forward/Reverse control
For many tube cleaning applications, an electric-powered tube cleaning unit is not appropriate:
- Compressed air is more readily available than electricity
- Explosive or combustible materials prohibit the use of electric drive units because of the fear of sparks
- The tubes to be cleaned may have water or other fluids in them, so an electric drive unit presents unnecessary risks
In addition, Wils-Away Pneumatic Tube Cleaning Systems are very attractively priced! The cost of a Wils-Away kit is $100 to $200 less than the cost of a drive unit and similar accessories from any competing vendor. Thomas C. Wilson, Inc. also offers a complete line of electric tube cleaning systems, as well as a selection of air motor-based tube cleaning systems, and an extensive selection of tube cleaning accessories and supplies.
Thomas C. Wilson, Inc. Wilson has manufactured tube cleaning, pressure vessel maintenance, pressure vessel fabrication and tube pulling, tube cutting, tube flaring and tube rolling tools, as well as tube plugs, tube micrometers and leak detectors, for
70 years. Headquartered in Long Island City, New York, Thomas C. Wilson, Inc. distributes its products through a global network of Authorized Distributors. For information about the Wilson tube cleaning systems, product and accessories, as well as Wilson tube expanders, tube pullers, tube cutters, tube facing tools and pneumatic tools and accessories, or the name and telephone number of a local Authorized Wilson Distributor, contact Thomas C. Wilson, Inc.:
Toll Free: 1-800-230-2636 Telephone: (718) 729-3360
Fax: (718) 361-2872 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
User comments about this story
Please let me know the price of the three types machine complete with acessories FOB Jakarta Indonesia.
Uptill now I am still selling chemical maintenance and do the cleaning of boilers tubes, condensors, piping systems, so I I could see that these machines are usefull for mechanical cleaning jobs. Hopefully I have the power to buy them or If you would like to market them here in Indonesia, I am ready and happy to do that.
ernest on Jul 23, 2010 19:06
Reply to this comment