Thermal Lid/Card Printer offers 400 mm/s print speeds.
August 28, 2012 -
With print widths up to 8.4 in., XXTREME/64 is designed specifically for 1-color printing of coated and non-coated lid, card, pouch, and cut label stocks. Portable tabletop unit provides 300 dpi resolution for needle sharp logos, text, and barcodes. Accommodating products up to 9.3 x 21 in., printer supports 17 standard fonts, including TrueType Fonts, and includes USB, RS-232, and Ethernet interfaces.
Xxtreme/64 Tabletop Thermal Lid/Card Printer
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
Dalemark Industries, Inc.
575 Prospect St., Unit 211/212
Lakewood, NJ, 08701
Press release date: August 1, 2012
LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY ... Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding, product transport and labeling systems for Industrial and Consumer Packaging, is pleased to announce the introduction of the new XXTREME/64 Tabletop Thermal Printer. Designed specifically for one color printing of lid, card, pouch and cut label stocks. Features include:
· Thermally prints coated and non-coated stocks
· 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) resolution for needle sharp logos, text and bar codes
· Print speeds up to 400 mm/s with print widths up to 8.4" (213.2mm)
· 17 standard fonts, fully rotatable - TrueType Fonts supported
· Automatic Ribbon Saver
· Compact and Portable - no air required
· Interfaces: USB, RS-232 C & Ethernet
· Accommodates products up to 9.3" x 21"
The XXTREME/64 from Dalemark - simplicity, flexibility, quality!
Dalemark Industries has been meeting the needs of the packaging industry since 1954 with coding/ marking/printing systems, p/s labeling machinery, container handling and other related supplies.