Stainless Steel Canister Actuator operates at 80 psi.
August 31, 2012 -
Intended for Top Line butterfly valves ranging from 1-4 in., Top-Flo® Canister Actuator has 304 stainless steel shell with O-ring seal, prelubricated internals, and 1/8 in. FNPT x ¼ in. OD air connections for poly tube. Stainless steel brackets and fasteners withstand external washdown environments, while dual stacked coil springs render reliable output torques to ensure valve closure. Visual indication is located on coupler for valve position confirmation.
|Original Press release |
Top Line Process Equipment Co.
P.O. Box 264
Bradford, PA, 16701
Top Line Announces a New Product - TOP-FLO® Stainless Steel Canister Actuator
Top Line announces "NEW" Top-Flo® Stainless Steel Canister Actuator for an advanced automation solution.
· Actuator for the Top Line butterfly valves
· Constructed of a 304SS shell with o-ring sealed
· Pre-lubricated internals for a long service life
· Available for valves sizes 1'' - 4"
· 1/8" FNPT x 1/4'' OD air connections for poly tube
· Acutator operating pressure - 80 psi
· Stainless steel brackets and fasteners to withstand external washdown environments.
· Dual stacked coil springs that render reliable output torques to ensure valve closure.
· Visual indication is located on the coupler for easy valve position confirmation.
Top Line has been supplying high quality stainless steel products to a variety of process industries for 50 years. Our commitment to fine craftsmanship, responsible service and realistic pricing has led to our company's strong ability to meet our customer's needs.
We specialize in stainless steel materials - types, 304, 316, and "L grades". Our modern, well equipped facilities are staffed by skilled and dedicated craftsmen. Before any products leave our plant they are subjected to rigid quality assurance checks.
Top Line should always be considered your first choice for both standard and custom fabricated stainless steel products.
For more information please go to our website www.toplineonline.com
Contact John Auteri our General Sales Manager today! 1-800-458-6095