Spin Trimmer gets long-awaited improvements.
November 28, 2001 - First major improvements to Model 2025 Spin Trimmer since 1988 include scrap dome jam detection device, incorrect trim detection device, audible alarm and beacon lights for detection devices, I/O PLC module for communication to other equipment, V-Belt for improved belt tracking, adjustable bottle discharge chutes with removable sides, and top acrylic dust cover.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
Lectro Engineering Co.
St. Louis, MO, 63132
Lectro/MTM Improve 2025 Spin Trimmer
Lectro Engineering/MTM announce a number of improvements to the 2025 Spin Trimmer while maintaining its current cost. The unit introduced in 1988 has and will undergo significant modifications in both functionality and design.
Current changes include:
* Scrap dome jam detection device
* Incorrect trim detection device.
* Audible alarm and beacon lights for detection devices.
* Input/output PLC module for communication to other equipment
* V-Belt design for improved belt tracking
* Adjustable bottle discharge chutes with removable sides
* Top acrylic dust cover Other design changes will be implemented for faster line speeds, quicker and more accurate adjustments, and better belt tracking.