Spectrometer Probe remotely senses ambient light.
December 27, 2013 -
Suited for ambient light remote sensing applications that require fiber optic data collection, Pistol Grip features low-reflectance, impact-resistant ABS thermoplastic handle with tether hole. Thumbscrew tightly secures fiber optic cable and lens, while pushbutton trigger is used for data collection. With Picatinny rail, users can mount options such as laser sighting scopes and spirit levels. Integrated peep sight enables accurate remote sensing without adding extra optional sights to rail.
|Original Press Release |
1 Canal Street ◊ Unit B1
Lawrence, MA, 01840
Unique, Comfortable, Lightweight and Well-balanced Pistol Grip is Ideal for Field Use.
Lawrence, MA — The SPECTRAL EVOLUTION pistol grip is ideal for ambient light remote sensing applications which require fiber optic data collection.
The new pistol grip has the following advanced design features:
• Unique, comfortable low reflectance, impact resistant ABS thermoplastic handle with a convenient tether hole
• Light touch, tactile feel, pushbutton trigger for data collection
• A thumbscrew that’s easy to set and tightly secures any fiber optic cable and lens
• Lightweight and well-balanced for field comfort
• Includes industry-standard Picatinny rail (Mil-STD-1913) for mounting many options, such as laser sighting scopes and spirit levels
• Has an integrated “peep sight” for accurate remote sensing without adding extra optional sights to the rail
• Reinforced tripod mount for hands-free operation
The pistol grip is designed for high performance in field settings. It allows researchers to take the measurements they need without worrying about the size or weight of their equipment. It is an essential accessory for any remote sensing applications such as climate research, environmental studies, vegetation studies, forest canopy studies, and more.
About SPECTRAL EVOLUTION
Established in 2004, SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is a leading manufacturer of laboratory and handheld portable spectrometers, spectroradiometers and spectrophotometers. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometers are used worldwide for many mission-critical lab and field applications in mining, remote sensing, vegetative studies, ground truthing, environmental and climate studies, developing satellite calibrations, and more, due to their reliable, robust, rugged design and user-friendly one-touch features.
Marketing & Sales