Software Development Tool aids report generation for Silverlight.
April 16, 2009 -
Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight offers open access to product object architecture, allowing users to change page preview mode/zoom, navigate report, and to work with several reports in single report viewer. All changes made can be tracked, with ability to navigate actions backward/forward, and program also enables export of data to Excel, PDF, XPS, and RTF. Archiving feature can be used to compress data transferred via Internet.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
15 Prospekt Kalinina, 238,Barnaul,
Altay, , 656002
Final Release of Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight - Reliable Reporting Solution in a New 'Light'
03/26/2009 - Perpetuum Software announces the final release of advanced, flexible, and convenient report generator for Silverlight: Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight.
Why advanced report generator?
Today Silverlight technology is widely used for creation of all kinds of applications and components: from game controls to analytical applications. Final version of Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight gives the developers opportunity to easily and quickly provide their clients with quality solutions, and at this, save time and efforts on the development. Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight is a report generator based on Silverlight and supports all advantages of this technology. This means:
1) Complete support for Silverlight.
2) Ability to create Web applications of the next generation with functionality comparable to Windows Forms ones.
3) Facilitation and speeding-up of the development process.
Why flexible report generator?
Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight is capable of complete addressing the developers' requirements. Open access to the product object architecture allows the control of all component settings. This means:
1) Ability to change report pages preview mode (single page, continuous, multipage and so on).
2) Ability to change report page preview zoom (dynamic, regional, percent zoom and so on).
3) Ability to easily navigate the report.
4) Ability to work with several reports in one Report Viewer.
Why convenient report generator?
Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight includes a set of features which makes the work with reports as comfortable as possible. This means:
1) Ability to set up all the Report Viewer component elements using standard styles and templates or creating custom ones.
2) Reports history allows to track all changes made in a report and, if it is needed to navigate your actions backward and forward.
3) Smooth animation of all manipulations with a report.
4) Cashing of document on the server side to save traffic.
5) Export of data to Excel, PDF, XPS and RTF.
6) Pages' archiving to considerably compress data transferred via Internet.
So, the deployment of Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight into your application solves the problem of corporate reporting system creation. Final version of the component is added to the .Net ModelKit Suite package. Now, you will have wide abilities in use of Silverlight technology for creation of complex BI applications.
Report Sharp-Shooter for Silverlight will help you use all Silverlight technology advantages for the creation of Web reports: