Software Development Platform fosters .NET application building.
June 26, 2012 -
Facilitating development and use of .NET applications, Accelerator(TM) for .NET v3.5 generates complete .NET code that integrates with Windows, Windows Azure, IBM I, and more. Base set of functionality, core structured architecture, and wizard-driven code generation empowers software developers to efficiently build enterprise quality software specific to business needs. Features include Property/Codes value-add module, recently visited modules list, and module search component.
|Original Press release |
Surround Technologies, LLC
324 Belleville Ave., Suite 31
Bloomfield, NJ, 07003
Surround Technologies Announces New Accelerator(TM) for .NET Version 3.5
Bloomfield, NJ - Surround Technologies announces the general availability of Version 3.5 of its Accelerator(TM) for .NET software development platform, a premier productivity solution for the development and use of .NET applications.
The Accelerator for .NET generates complete .NET code that integrates seamlessly with Windows, Windows Azure, IBM I and more. It allows businesses to enhance user experience while leveraging the power of their existing systems. The Accelerator provides a roadmap to develop applications and integrate new technology and advanced capabilities without limitations or dead ends.
The Accelerator for .NET is a base set of functionality, core structured architecture and wizard-driven code generation, which allows for business solutions to be developed faster, to better standards, and with more functionality than otherwise possible. It opens the full power of .NET for developers, and empowers software developers to efficiently build enterprise quality software specific to business needs.
Accelerator(TM) for .NET V3.5 includes several new features:
· Property/Codes Value-Add - Most commercial software applications have supporting tables of data such as property values, definitions or codes/decodes. This new value-add module enables developers to quickly define tables and, with a couple lines of code, create consistent robust drop downs and look-up dialogs for those tables. Additionally, Administrators and End Users can create tables to manage other miscellaneous information.
· Options - More and more software users prefer and expect software to work the way they do and, depending on their particular role in the company, how they work may be different from user to user. Accelerator Options provides a whole new level of dynamic agility in your software They can be used for system installation and configuration settings, administrative settings, end-user preferences or to soft code virtually anything. The Accelerator base system come already pre-loaded with an extensive list of Developer, Administrator and User configurable options. But there are no limitations to what a developer can do with their own options needs as the Accelerator Options functionality is exposed and extended to the developer so that they can simply and quickly define and implement their own sets of options.
· Maintenance Enhancements/Improvements - Usability improvements, impvoved sequencing logic, updated various UI elements and miscellaneous updates resulting in greater overall stablity and performance.
· Multiple Sizes for Images - The system is capable of recognizing the best suited image for use based on its location. If a specific image size for the location is not found, the next best suited image is selected and scaled to fit as needed.
· Recent Modules - Recently visited list of modules. Easy to use navigation remembers where you have been should you wish to return or reuse a previously accessed module.
· Navigator Search - For systems with a long list of applications and modules, users can now search for modules. As a user types the modules list will display only relevent modules to the search term.
· Module Explorer Splitter Redesign - Users can now view windows vertically side by side along with the existing top and bottom display. The new vertical resize bar allows users 1 click options to collapse or expand areas, rotate areas or lock areas in their existing place.
· Skinnable UX - Accelerator for .NET themes have been expanded to full skins. Users can now customize more than just the colors of their application but the look and feel. New navigator placement, styling, branding locations and more allow each customer to control the way their system looks and operates.
· Navigator Menu Items - Easy to use navigation using detailed short cut keys. Trigger menu navigation from anywhere in the system and drill down into modules without having to click to open the navigator window.
These new features come on the heels of Surround Technologies version 3.3 release and in time for Microsoft's TechEd 2012 North America EXPO. Accelerator for .NET Version 3.5 expands an ever growing list of features created to expand and modernize legacy systems. The Accelerator allows for a range of options, from reusing code in the background while building a rich user interface, to completely rebuilding systems, and everything in between. Expanded information regarding enhancements to Accelerator(TM) for .NET Version 3.5 can be obtained at the following website www.surroundtech.com/SoftwareSolutions/Accelerator_Development_Solutions.aspx or by requesting additional materials from Lee Paul, CEO/Media Contact for this release.
About Surround Technologies:
Surround Technologies is a world-changing software innovation business with solutions and services to substantially accelerate the development and delivery of state-of-the-art software for companies of all sizes and in any industry. Surround's flagship product, Accelerator Development Solutions, is a complete suite of Open Frameworks and Tools for fast, continual, and iterative delivery of Next Generation Advanced Agile Software by enabling faster development, with better quality and more functionality than otherwise possible. The resulting systems allow for the seamless integration of .NET with IBM i or Windows servers to enhance user experience and productivity, and drive greater growth and profit for the organizations served. Learn more at www.SurroundTech.com.