Roll-Up Doors withstand wind and high pressure.
February 8, 2013 -
Suitable for general applications up to 20 ft in width or height, manual Model HDM and economy Model HDE feature self-supporting steel mounting angle and knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 10 lb/ft with rubber loop. Model HDM has manual chain hoist and counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 50,000, while Model HDE, offering door speeds up to 18 ips, features frame-mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor and heavy-duty gear operator with pushbutton controls.
|Original Press release |
TNR Industrial Doors Inc.
200 Fairview Road
Barrie, ON, L4N8X8
TNR Doors MODEL HDM and HDE a Perfect Economical Solution for any Roll Up General Door Application
All TNR Doors are engineered for any rugged or harsh environments, applications where high pressure and wind are concerns or for any high traffic and door impacts scenarios might occur
TNR MODEL HDM- Manual - General application Door
Perfect for applications in Manufacturing Process and Maintenance Buildings for mining, petroleum, military, agriculture, pulp & paper and steel and more and suitable for applications up to 20 feet in width or height the TNR Model HDE Manual door features a self-supporting steel mounting angle, Knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 10lb/ft with rubber loop, Manual chain hoist and counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 50,000.
Model HDE - Economy – General application Door
The model HDE Economy also works well in numerous applications and segments like manufacturing, Process and Maintenance Buildings across a wide range of business sectors. Including but not limited to mining, petroleum, military, agriculture, pulp & paper and steel.
Like the manual version it is suitable for applications up to 20 feet in width or height and features self-supporting steel mounting angle, knock-away double angle steel bottom bar for 10lb/ft. with rubber loop, Frame mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor, and a heavy duty gear operator with push button controls open, close, stop. Door speeds of up to 18 inches per second can be achieved using the counterbalance spring assembly cycle rating of 100,000
About TNR Doors
TNR industrial Doors is a privately owned manufacturer of rubber high performance doors located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. TNR specializes in the manufacture of high speed, high impact doors for both commercial and industrial use for the international market. TNR Door’s solution is installed throughout North America and its reach includes Europe, Middle East and South America. Our engineers design high performance rubber doors to meet the needs of any tough or rugged environment, from mining to transportation from parking garages to any high traffic or heavy duty application. A key feature for any TNR door that is hit and dislodged is that it can be reset quickly minimizing loss in production or energy loos. A recognized leader in high speed roll up doors TNR products include a broad range including; manual operated doors, high speed doors, oversized doors and fabric doors for the commercial segment. Recognized for its commitment to providing a reliable and long lasting solution for fast moving and high traffic volume facilities the company’s strength is in its experienced team that bring an average of 25 years expertise into door design and manufacture.
All TNR Industrial Rubber Roll-Up Doors feature:
• 1/4 “SBR rubber, polyester core weave
• reliability in temperatures -40ºF to +180ºF
• Patented NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok System. After an impact the door is up and running in minutes.
• Sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs.
• 2 year warranty parts and workmanship
• Limited lifetime warranty on curtain and NEWGEN Guide System.
Consider these Cost Factors
The purchase price of an industrial or commercial door constitutes only 5% - 15% of its overall tangible cost. The other 85% - 95% includes costs such as passage time, energy loss and maintenance. In addition to the tangible costs, there are intangible costs associated with a doorway. These include the effect of the doorway on worker comfort and the quality of the product processed at the facility. In most cases, the intangible costs overwhelm the tangible costs but are difficult to estimate accurately.
In the most severe applications TNR rubber roll-up doors deliver unmatched durability and reliability.
A fast paced and rugged workplace demands tough doors that give you peace of mind. Year after year, receive trusted performance with maximum up-time and minimal maintenance. TNR's team gets you the door you need, especially for applications with:
For more information please contact;
TNR Industrial Doors Inc.
200 Fairview Road, Unit #2
Canada L4N 8X8
Toll free: 866-792-9968