Process Monitoring Software supports multiple data types.
December 16, 2013 -
Providing multivariate process monitoring and predictions for continuous and batch processes, Windows-based SIMCA-online v13.2 includes full visualization capability on portable devices such as tablets and smart phones, and web browser visualization for remote process monitoring. Program also supports Discrete data/IPC (In Process Control) data, enabling users to capture low frequency data at varying sampling times during batch evolution. Interfaces are certified for compliance by OPC Foundation.
|Original Press Release |
17 Kiel Avenue
New Jersey, NJ, 07405
Umetrics Announces the Release of SIMCA®- Online 13.2
Monitor, Predict, Control
Malmö, Sweden, — Umetrics announces the release of version 13.2 of SIMCA-online, a state of the art, off-the-shelf, Windows based software solution, for multivariate process monitoring and predictions for continuous and batch processes.
This latest release includes key features which continue to strengthen the capabilities of SIMCA-online including full visualization capability on portable devices such as tablets and smart phones and web browser visualization which complements the SIMCA-online Clients capability allowing remote process monitoring. Also new in version 13.2 is Discrete data/IPC (In Process Control) data – the ability to capture low frequency data at varying sampling times during batch evolution. In addition, interfaces for SIMCA-online have been certified for compliance by the OPC Foundation as the first and only multivariate software on the market, another step in making SIMCA-online the single point multivariate software solution for process monitoring, prediction and control.
SIMCA-online 13.2 allows simultaneous use of all of the following data types in one single solution for process monitoring, PAT, QbD and CPV (Continuous Process Verification) applications:
• Process data - continuous high frequency data e.g. once per second or once per minute. SIMCA-online connects to one or many sources such as OSIsoft® PI. System®
• Actuating variables – data from control system such as DCS, PLC, PID or similar, contains information of how a process is adjusted by its controllers.
• Analyzer data - from e.g. NIR or Raman. SIMCA-online connects to e.g. Bruker OPUS, SynTQ or SIPAT.
• Discrete data/IPC (In Process Control) data - low frequency data at varying sampling times during batch evolution.
• Batch data - where the system batch information such as start/stop is read from e.g. OSIsoft PI.BatchTM
• Batch condition data - static data e.g. raw material information, measurements on completed batches, intermediate results and recipe e.g. MES data for example from Werum PasX.
Umetrics is a world leader in multivariate technology, providing software for design of experiments (DOE) and multivariate data analysis (MVDA). Umetrics offers complete solutions for both off-line and online data analysis (continuous and batch processes), all supported by training and consulting services. Umetrics is a subsidiary of MKS Instruments, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKSI), a worldwide provider of monitoring and control technologies.
More information can be found at Umetrics web page www.umetrics.com.