Printer provides deboss code.
February 1, 2002 - Model 975-F, coding and dating system for knocked down chipboard-carton imprinting applications, handles stock thickness from 0.030 to 0.156 in. and flat dimensions from 1 1/2 x 3 7/8 in. to 7 x 13 1/2 in. It can be set up to provide deboss code into board stock where ink coding is not desired. Unit imprints up to 10 lines of copy including lot numbers, expiration dates, pricing, and security codes in 2.5 and 3 mm horizontal and vertical type.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
Dalemark Industries, Inc.
575 Prospect St., Unit 211/212
Lakewood, NJ, 08701
Model 975-F Flat Carton Printer
LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY . Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding and flat product handling systems for Industrial and Consumer Packaging, is pleased to announce improvements to its Model 975-F Flat Carton Imprinter.
The Model 975-F is an advanced coding and dating system designed for knocked down chipboard carton imprinting applications on stock thicknesses from 0.030" to 0. 156" and on flat dimensions from 1 1/2" W x 3 7/8" L up to 7" W x 13 1/2" L. It can now be setup to provide a deboss code into the board stock where ink coding is not desired.
Designed for both short run and long run imprinting, this economical tabletop printing unit provides system portability and features:
* Imprints up to 10 lines of copy
* Imprints lot numbers, expiration dates, pricing, security codes and more
* Horizontal or Vertical type at 2.5 mm or 3 mm sizes
* Adjustable speed up to 160 CPM
* Fast dry paste ink
* Automatic six-digit product counter
* Integrated product accumulating conveyor
* Easy access control panel
* Now available with hardened steel type cutting face for code debossing The 975-F from DALEMARK - simplicity, flexibility, and highest quality standards.
Dalemark Industries offers a track record and history of nearly 50 years of experience meeting the needs of the packaging industry with coding and marking systems, labeling machinery, container handling and other related products.