Product News: Mechanical Components & Assemblies, Machinery & Machining Tools, Safety & Security Equipment, Plant Furnishings & Accessories, Welding Equipment & Supplies
Portable Weld Curtains set up and break down in seconds.
Press Release Summary:
February 19, 2014 - Suitable for MIG, TIG, and stick welding, Portable Weld Curtains provide protection against UV radiation. Units feature heavy-duty steel construction with highly visible safety finish, steel outrigger that creates stable base, and removable shade that can be replaced. Weighing 37.5 lb, curtains can be transported to new workstations using lift handle. Other uses include work cell separation, privacy wall to block distracting views, and to aid in containment of sawdust or other light debris.
Original Press Release
A&A Gortite's Newly Designed Portable Weld Curtain
Press release date: February 4, 2014
Gortite® Portable Weld Curtains are the most portable weld curtains on the market. With set up and break down in seconds, this curtain can be easily transported to new work stations. The new design allows the worn shade to be replaced rather than the entire unit.
• Protection against UV radiation during welding
• Suitable for MIG, TIG and stick welding
• Most portable weld curtain on the market - set up and break down in seconds
• Small profile when shade is retracted - takes up minimal storage space
• Easy to transport to new work stations using lift handle - light weight of only 37.5 lbs.
• Durable - heavy-duty steel construction provides years of use in a manufacturing environment
• Steel outrigger creates a stable base
• Removable shade can be replaced
• Versatile - can be used for work cell separation, as a privacy wall to block distracting views, or to aid in the containment of sawdust or other light debris
• Highly visible safety finish
• Shade width: 74.5" (1892 mm)
• Shade height: 72.00" (1829 mm)
• Canister length: 77.88" (1978 mm)
• Canister width: 7.66" (195 mm)
• Retracted height: 4.88" (124 mm)
• 37.5 lbs. (17 kg.)
• Standard base color is yellow
• Standard shade color options are dark green or yellow
• Alternative shade and base colors can be custom ordered or private labeled
For more information click here or contact Gortite at:
Toll Free: (800) 298-2066