Portable Storage Units feature modular design.
October 31, 2003 - CabinZ Storage and Accommodation Units are made of polyethylene and can be assembled by 2 people in 10 min without special tools. Panels go through doorways, up stairs, into elevators, and even underground. Assembled units measure 8 ft 6 in. x 5 ft 11 in. x 7 ft 5 in. Multiple units can be linked to create larger storage spaces. They are suited for on-site security, hazardous materials storage, and temporary jobsite offices.
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
|Original Press release |
6000 East Evans Avenue, Suite 2-300
Denver, CO, 80222
HSS RentX Introduces "CabinZ" - First-Ever Lightweight Storage and Accommodations Units
CabinZ is a completely unique, lightweight, portable storage and accommodation unit whose patented design was developed by rental company HSS and is offered through its HSS RentX chain in North America. The company is willing to rent or sell CabinZ units, and is interested in talking to potential distributors and manufacturers.
Ideal for on-site security, hazardous materials storage, temporary jobsite offices, and more:
• Tough polyethylene construction is a fraction of the weight of steel and wood units.
• Two-person assembly in just 10 minutes - no special tools or crane needed.
• Modular design stacks, links, dismantles and is deliverable on a small truck.
• Cost effective to transport and rent for short periods of time.
• Goes through most doorways, up stairs, into elevators, down embankments, even underground.
• External dimensions, assembled: 8 ft. 6 in. long, 5 ft. 11 in. wide, 7 ft. 5 in. high.
• Multiple units can be linked to create larger spaces.
• Ventilation windows, lights and other options available.
Currently the sole source for CabinZ in North America, HSS RentX welcomes inquiries from parties interested in renting, buying, distributing or manufacturing CabinZ: 1-866-414-5310. email@example.com